Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

The boys just stared at me as if i was some sort of alien.. These boys may have a staring disease..

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Uh why were you staring at the games like that?" Harry asked.

"Like what?"

"Like they were some sort of heavenly food?" Niall elaborated, standing next to Harry. Nice example Niall.

"Oh, i, uh I’ve never heard of any of the games before, so i, uh was shocked?" I replied trying to sound convincing.

"Why did that come out of your mouth like more of a question?" Zayn asked.

"Uh maybe because you guys keep questioning me about these questions which makes me question why your questioning me to answer a question which is answering another questions questioning question." I stated pretty proud with my answer. That ought to shut them up.

They all just stood there completely gobsmacked at what i just said. Good! Hopefully now they will shut up. I only just now realized that it was night time and i’m tired. This whole kidnapping thing has worn me out! I walked to the kitchen then decided to yell out to Liam.

"LIAM!" I screeched dramatically.

I heard multiple feet running towards me. Of course they would all come...

"What’s wrong?! Are you hurt?!" Liam asked panicked.

"What? No?" I replied slowly..

"Oh good, well what did you want love?"

"I just wanted to know where i’m sleeping cause i’m tired and want to go to bed.."

"You can sleep with me anytime you want love!" Harry winked. This boy makes me want to poke my eyes out. Peverted little shit.

"Ugh. Harry- i would rather slam my tongue in a car door."

All the boys burst into laughter except for Harry who stood there pouting. I was just standing there smirking and waiting for them to stop so i could find out where i’m sleeping. Finally 5 minutes later they stopped.. It really wasn’t even that funny..

"Well?" I asked impatiently.

"That was hilarious!" Louis said wiping a tear from his eye.. It really wasn't that funny. Strange children.

"Yeah yeah, that’s nice. I'm a very hilarious person. So where am i sleeping?"

"Oh well uh, we kind of only have a room for each of us, so your gonna have to sleep with one of us..." Liam trailed off unsurely.

"So you planned to- never mind, I’ll just take the couch." I sighed tiredly.

 I don't even want to bother with these boys. They're annoying, weird and apparantly- my idols..

I might have to take a second look at that.

Before they could say anything else i walked over to the lounge room- trying not to be urged by the heavenly cod, and laid down on the couch. Luckily there was a pillow there already but there was no blanket.. Oh well, I’ll survive. I turned over so i was facing the back of the couch and closed my eyes. I was slowly drifting off to sleep, my surroundings turning into a blur when i heard someone chuckling behind me. Ugh i just want to sleep!