chapter 37.

chapter 37.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I slowly woke up with the smell of a garden filling my nostrils.

The fuck..

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted with the surroundings of bushes. Okay what the hell happened?! Oh! I was beaten up by so called “directioners”!

How fucking delightful.

I know this because as soon as i blacked out i realised who they were telling me to stay away from- the boys! I slowly started to get up only to be greeted with pain all over my body! Shit. I lifted up my shirt only to find huge bruises on both sides of my ribs.. I touched them lightly and it didn’t hurt to extreme measures. Okay. That’s a good thing. My ribs aren’t broken.

I looked down at my arms and lifted up my hoodie sleeves only to see bruises and cuts all over them. I dont think anything is broken which is good but i am sore! And i don’t even want to see what my face looks like after all of this.. Well i guess i better get back to the hotel. Who knows how long i have been laying here unconscious.

Stupid skanky bitches beating me up. I slowly got up- hence the word slowly, i’m pretty sure i got up slower than a snail. I finally got up and immediately felt pain hit every inch of my body except for my feet. That’s good. I can at least walk. I slowly walked out of the bush and found myself on a footpath- wait i know where i am now! I just need to walk down the street then i’m at the hotel!

I walked out onto the footpath then crossed the road to the side where the small stores are. I looked into one of the shop windows only to see my lip piercing gone, my other side of my lip busted, one of my eyes with a huge bruise on it and my left cheek bone with a red handprint and a cut across it.

Ouch! I look hideous! Or like Fiona from shrek! Blegh! And my lip piercing! Who the fuck steals a lip piercing or takes it out of someones lip?! GAH! To say i'm pissed is a fucking understatement.

I put the hood of Niall’s jumper up so no one would see me and possibly beat the shit out of me again and also i don’t need people seeing me look this ugly. I walked for about 5 minutes until i finally reached the hotel. I walked into the lobby and into the elevator and pressed the button to the floor that we’re on. After a short while of sitting in there on the floor listening to the horrid posh music, it finally stopped. I got up very slowly and walked out. I walked down the hallway until i reached our suite and opened the door. I swear i locked this when i left? Meh. I hobbled inside and headed towards the lounge room to go to the staircase when i heard Liam yell at me.

Just what i needed to make this day so much better.

“LOUISE! WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY INSIDE! YOU COULD HAVE ESCAPED FOR ALL WE KNOW! OR TOLD SOMEONE WE KIDNAPPED YOU FOR THAT MATTER! WHERE WERE YOU?!” He scolded.

Ah! Fuck.” I groaned. “It’s not like i had enough problems to deal with Liam! I now have a headache, thankyou!” I said turning around earning gasps from all of the boys.

“Louise! What happened to your lip?!” Liam gasped looking concerned.

“Oh nothing.” I said quickly turning to go back to the stairs.

“That is not nothing!” Liam said running over to me and grabbing my arm. OW!

OW!” I kind of, may have screamed.

“What happened to you?!” Liam demanded.

“Nothing Liam! I walked into a glass door and busted my lip. It’s no biggie!” I said looking down sinking more into my hoodie only to have Liam pull my hoodie of my head and all the boys gasped while i looked down in embarrassment.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!” Zayn yelled rushing over to me.

“I walked into a glass door.” I replied trying to sound convincing.

“Louise you cannot bust your lip, have a black eye and have a cut on your cheekbone and a handprint on your cheek from walking into a door! And where’s your lip piercing?!” Zayn hissed.

“That’s what I’d like to know.” I mumbled under my breath.

“WHAT. HAPPENED.” Zayn demanded through gritted teeth.

“YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?! I’LL TELL YOU WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED! YOU’RE DIRECTIONERS! THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!” I exploded.

“They- they did this?” Niall whispered walking over looking upset.

YES THEY DID THIS! Some skanky blonde cake faced looking bitches! I was happily going on a random journey down the road until someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around only to be greeted by 3 of them. I was polite then they snapped at me saying ‘stay away from them!’ and when i was confused and asked who ‘them’ was, one of them slapped me across the face. Then another one did after that then they were kicking and punching me on the floor then i blacked out and woke up in a bush! Who the fuck leaves someone alone to die in a fucking bush?!” I yelled. “So that’s my story! Are you happy now?! Are you happy that you brought me into your fucking life and THIS happened?! Are you happy Harry that you are the one that caused this?! If you never would have made it look like we were dating in public then no one would know me and i wouldn’t have gotten beaten the shit out of! I wish i never knew any of you! No one would know who i am, i would have a normal life, i wouldn’t have been beaten up, NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED!” I yelled with tears streaming down my face. “I don’t know why they hate me so much! I haven’t done anything wrong! I just want to go home. I just want to live my old life! I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANY OF YOU!” I yelled breaking down onto the floor in sobs while someone picked me up bridal stride and took my in their arms upstairs.

Whoever it was took me into a room while i still sobbed and then laid me on the bed while soon after the person laid next to me. I cried on their chest not really caring on who it is at the moment until i finally fell asleep..

So what did you guys think of the chapter? Good? Bad? :) thankyou all for reading & don’t forget to comment/vote ect! ;D xo