chapter 31.

chapter 31.

WOOHOO! OVER 13,000 READS! I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS! <3333333

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I just finished getting ready for the carnival with still a half hour to spare. With my outfit that i’m wearing- i mixed up the clothes that the boys chose for me. For example i’m wearing- navy blue skinny jeans (from Liam), a white singlet (from Harry) and also the white converses from Harry. I have tied my hair in a high pony tail and already applied my makeup the way i usually do.

I walked out of mine and Niall’s room, to the lounge room where i found the rest of the boys sitting and talking about who knows what.. I saw Niall, Harry and Liam sitting on the 3 seated couch so i went over &and laid across all of them with my head on Liam’s side, my butt on Nialler and my feet on Harry. This is actually really comfy.

“TWIN! How come you didn’t come and sit on me?!” Louis asked pouting.

“I’m sorry Louis but you’re just not comfy enough!” I faked upset.

“Well isn’t it a shame that we’re not comfy anymore!” Niall smirked.

“What-“

Before i could finish asking my question i was falling to the floor, i landed with a thud. Ouch... I just stayed there quietly pretending to cry with my face down in my hands.

“OH MY CARROTS! TWIN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Louis asked rushing over to me and pulling me up into a hug. "YOU LADS ARE MONSTERS!" He yelled dramatically. I started screaming and yelling in “pain” that my leg was hurting and felt like it was broken with my hands still on my face, “limping” and all the boys came running over to me shouting worriedly.

“Louise! Love, i’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! Please forgive me! Do you need an ambulance?! Are you sure it’s broken?!” Liam asked obviously trying not to panic but it’s not working.

“I’m so sorry Louise! Please forgive me! I’m so so so sorry! Please, please forgive me! If you do- I’ll let you feel my curls and buy you a cat!” Harry rambled on worriedly.

“Louise! I’m sorry! Pwease forgive your Irish leprechaun! I wuff chu! I’ll let you eat my Nandos if you forgive us!” Niall exclaimed.

“Guys, move out of the way!” Zayn called coming over to me.

Uh oh... Zayn knows people’s feelings very well- he’s like the mysterious boy who secretly knows ALL. I peeked and saw that he came over to me and stood directly in front of me...

“Louise. Take your hands off my face and look at me.” Zayn demanded sternly.

“No.” I mumbled behind my hands.

He then spent a few seconds prying my hands off of face until he finally won... Curse this boy!

“You’re not hurt?!” Louis exclaimed.

“Uh, ta-daaaa!” I sang uneasily.

“Oooooh, just for that Louise, i’m taking you on the rollercoaster of life when we get to the carnival!” Zayn threatened. What..

“Yes Zayn because i’m so scared of an inspirational quote.” I laughed.

“You will be once you see the size of the rollercoaster!” Harry said shuddering.

“What-”

I was cut off my Zayn dragging me out the door and out of the hotel. *sigh* These boys will be the death of me with their dragging.

He practically did 2 small waves and a tiny smile to the paparazzi and fans. We ended up in a black SUV with black tinted windows as he shut the door and locked it behind us... Uhhh... He then told the driver where the carnival was and we started driving...

“Uh shouldn’t we have waited for the boys?” I asked Zayn.

“Nah, i texted them and they’re gonna get another ride there.” He replied nonchalantly.

“Well how long will it take to get there?” I asked curiously.

“I dunno, like 20 minutes.”

“Oh.” Was all i replied. Well this is now awkward...

“Soooo, how’s life?” I said trying to make conversation.

“Great!” Zayn chirped.

“Well that’s great...”

We sat in the most silent of silences for about 5 minutes until i couldn’t take it anymore!

“Do you hate me?” I asked Zayn.

“What- no! Why would i hate you?” Zayn asked confused.

“I don’t know, just you seemed angry back at the hotel then now your barely talking at all so i assumed you hated me and didn’t want to talk to me.” I replied nervously.

“Louise listen to me, i don’t hate you! I don’t even think i ever could!” Zayn had seriousness all over his face.

“Oh okay.” I replied quietly.

“Will you spend tonight with me?” Zayn blurted out.

“Uh...” I replied unsure of what he’s asking...

“Not in a dirty way!” He said quickly. “I mean like- at the carnival. Will you stay with me?” He asked biting his lip.

“What about the boys?” I asked.

“No i mean- will you go with me, like- uh- on a da-date?” He stuttered then bit his lip.

I leant over and kissed his cheek then smiled at him, possibly to make him less nervous.

“I’d love to.”

He smiled and then held one of my hands in his while we enjoyed the ride in silence- a good silence. I like the way our hands fit together perfectly.

We finally arrived at the carnival and i looked out the window- it looks AMAZING! I can’t wait to get inside there! Zayn got out of the car holding his hand for me to take while i got out taking his offered hand. We walked hand in hand to the entrance while Zayn ordered the ticket things, we then got them and walked inside. I am amazed at the look of everything!

“You look so excited!” Zayn chuckled beside me.

“I am! I’ve never been to one of these before! It looks beautiful!” I exclaimed happily.

“I’m happy to know that we haven’t even done anything yet you’re so excited!” Zayn laughed.

“Well can we pleaaasseeee go on some rides?” I begged him.

“Sure!”

And off we went.

I honestly hated this chapter- i don't know why but it was terrible! D: but anyways thanks for reading & comment/vote ect. :) xo