Chapter 8: Kimberly

Because Bekah wanted me to post and because i wanted to get it up and go to bed here is the new chapter of Saving Grace!

Sorry  it's a little short. I've had a lot going on this week, and I haven't been sleeping well, and I just can't focus right now.

Anyways, ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kimberly's POV~

~Earlier That Afternoon, At The Lin and Kim's Flat~

"Come on Kimmy! Just answered the question" Zayn whined for the hundreth time since I've gotten out of the car. I rolled my eyes as I continued up the stairs to our flat, as I un-locked the door he started up again "Kiiiiiimmmyyyyyy!! Please?" He whined. I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"You know, I was going to tell you my answer, but then you started whining, now my answers changed and I'm not going to tell you." I said as I headed towards the bedrooms. "Now just sit in the living room and shut up for a bit, please. Your whining's given me a head ache." I laughed at his pouting face and went to go pack, but again he just followed me.

~Present Time, Lad's Appartment~

"I'm not really your sister" Her voice kept ringing through my head. I couldn't get it to go away. When she finished telling me everything I couldn't do anything but stand in my spot in shock. I was staring at the door that she walked through, my chest hurt for the hole Linnea caused in it. The only family I had left isn't even my real family..

"Kimmy, Please, look at me!" Someone said waving their hand in front of my face. Blinking I looked away from the door for the first time turning to see who was in front of me. Zayn was in front of me with a worried look, Liam was behind him, Niall on Zayns other side, Harry was on the couch looking like he is trying to decied to stay or go after Linnea, and Louis was on the couch next to him, watching me and rubbing his back. 

"Kim, are you okay?" Liam asked, looking worried (but not as worried as Zayn looked) I just stared at him, I honestly had no answer. Was I okay? I don't know.

"Kimmy please talk to us." Zayn said. One of his hands was on my shoulder, the other on my cheek trying to get me to look at him, his thumb wiping at the tears I didn't know were falling. i looked at Zayn, looking in his worried filled eyes and just broke down. Zayn pulled me into his arms and let me cry into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. After a few minutes I had finally calmed down a bit, just as my phone buzzed. I looked at Louis and nodded to him and he picked it up off the coffee table reading it out loud.

"It's Linnea..." He said opening my phone up and reading the text. "Got home safe. We can talk in the morning. I love you sis." He read aloud. I just nodded.

"Okay.... She needs some time alone anyways. I know how she can get...." I said quietly. Louis nodded, putting my phone down. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, pulling me close to their chest, I looked up to see Zayn watching me carefully. I gave him a samll, thankful smile. He pulled me over and sat down on the couch with me (which was now empty, Louis and Harry having dissapeared) A balnket was drapped over us as Zayn tucked me into his side and held me close to him. I looked up at Liam (who put the blanket over us) He smiled sadly at me before kissing my head and walking out of the room, Niall did the same and followed him out of the room. I layed my head on Zayns shoulder as he held me close.

"....W-Will you.. Will you sing to me?" I asked quietly, almost in a whisper. He wrapped my arms and took a deep breath before singing.

Shut the door, turn the light off