Chapter 4: Kimberly

Hey guys! So it's finally here! A new chapter! Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kimberly's POV.

"Kim! I'm going to be in the office! Let the boys rehearse some okay?" Lin yelled at me from somewhere off stage. I nodded at her and she marched off. I knew I was in trouble for skipping out of work, but I didn't care right now. I was having fun.

A little bit later I was standing in the middle of the stage as Louis, Niall, and Zayn stood in a circle around me poking me and making weird faces trying to get me to laugh (it wasn't working, I'm good and holding in a laugh) finally Liam stepped forward insisting they had to get started. I walked off stage and headed out to the lobby. I was heading to the bathroom when the front door opened and the one person I was hoping /not/ to see while I was here. Chris, Lin's boss and the owner, and did I mention he hated me? Seriously, he hates me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He sneered at me. I shrunk back against the wall, trying to get Away from him.

"N-Nothing. I-I just had to drop something off for Linnea..." I said focusing my gaze on the floor. I know he wouldn't hurt me on purpose, it would ruin his image. But one time I had stopped by to drop off some lunch and Chris caught me walking out of her office and he shoved me so hard towards the door I tripped and hit my head pretty head (not that he knew that or I told anyone..)

"I want you out of this building before I come back! I've told you before this isn't a playground you can't just come and go as you please. I am running a business here! Not a daycare!" he spat tightly grabbing my arm and shoving me towards the front door before he walked into the auditorium and towards Lin's office. I told you he hated me!

Once I was sure Chris was gone I ran back to the stage holding my arm where he grabbed me, it hurt like hell, I'm sure I'm going to have a bruise. I grabbed my bag from in front of the stage. I was about to walk away without a word before the familiar British accent of Liam stopped me.

"Hey Kim! Where are you going? I thought you were gonna stick around and watch?" he asked sitting on the edge of the stage in front of me. I swallowed looking down.

"Uhmm.. Y-Yeah I was, but something came up and I need to go..." I said looking at the ground an rubbing my arm. I heard some shuffling and I looked up through my bangs that had fallen into my face, I saw Liam Slip off the edge of the stage as the others curiously walked over. Liam rested one hand on my arm and i winced as his hand landed right on the sore spot.

"What happened Kimmy?" he asked moving his hand.

"I-Its nothing. I have to go.." I pulled away from him only to be stopped by another voice.

"It was that guy wasn't it? The one that went into Linnea's office?" Harry asked. I just nodded slightly looking back down. "I'll be right back.." his low voice grumbled before he disappeared from the stage.

"Are you Sure you're okay Kimmy?" Louis asked from where him, Niall, and Zayn were sitting on the stage behind Liam. I nodded slightly, still not looking up at them.

"I'm fine... I'm gonna go check on Lin and Harry..." I said as I saw Chris storm out of the building. I walked towards Linneas office. I paused right outside the door hearing talking.

"What was that?" I heard Linnea ask quietly.

"I wanted to try something" a low voice replied, obviously Harry "But it sounds like you didn't catch it?" then there was silence.

I stood there for a second waiting for one of them to speak again, when they didn't I walked in and looked up to see Harry and Linnea standing in the middle of the office wrapped in each others arms... Kissing.