Chapter 12: Kimberly

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! DX I'm so sorry!! I know it's short, and I know it sucks, but I have so much to write and I had writers block and yeah... I'M SORRY!! DX 

Anyways... I hope you guys like this.. Again I'm sorry it's short!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kimberly's POV~ 

"Chris could get you blackballed by every other place in the city! Are you sure that was smart?" I asked Linnea, calm but angry. 

"He won't do that," She calmly replied. And I let out a frustrated breath 

"I hope you're right. I'm going to bed." I said stomping off to my room. 

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda mad at her. I mean would you be mad if your sister cane up and said she was quitting every thing and shoving all her chores onto you then acting like it's normal. I closed my door, turning out all my lights except for the strand of Christmas lights I had hanging over my dresser and window. I turned on my radio and plugged in my iPod (both of which Mike and Kristi bought me for my birthday) switching it to my sleep play list. I climbed into bed with a sigh not even bothering to change clothes. I rolled onto my side and starred at the posters hanging on my wall, a lot of them had layers of cheap tape on the corners keeping them up. I sighed again and pulled the covers over my head, listening to the music echo around my room. I don't know what time I fell asleep but I know it was late and I knew it was going to be a LONG day tomorrow... 

The next day I woke up early and got dressed quickly grabbing a pair of jeans an a random t-shirt (Which, with my luck, was a tanktop I bought with a  picture of Zayn on the front)(AN: Check the external link!! >>) I grabbed my bag and wrote a quick note saying "Went to the library, will call the lads after and start cleaning up your mess. Again. I'll call you later" for Linnea who was still asleep. I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked out, locking the door behind me. I took the long half-hour walk to the library, in the cold rainy weather, again without a jacket (I'm always forgetting that dang thing) I walked up the library steps and stepped up to the door right as Melody, the librarian and my only friend, unlocked the door. 

"Good morning sweetie" The old woman greeted "How are you today? I haven't seen you in a while. Still obsessing over that boy band?" She joked as she opened the door for me. 

"Morning Melody, I'm okay I guess. I'm sorry I haven't stopped I've been busy, and believe it or not it happens to deal with this boy band I'm "obsessing" over" I said following her into the big library. She unlocked the office and I followed her back till we were sitting behind the front desk. 

"So, tell me, what's up?" she asked pulling up a stool behind the front desk and pulled up some books for me to help her mark off and sort. 

"Well you know how Linnea used to work at that box office theater?" I asked logging some books into the computer. 

"Used to?" She asked looking at me over the rims of her glasses. 

"Long story. Anyways the other day a new act rented the place out for two weeks to practice at while they were here in London." I told her stacking books after I logged them into the computer. "And this act is the one and only One Direction I've told you so much about... And surprise surprise it isn't as awesome as I thought it'd be.." 

"What do you mean? What happened?" Melody asked as We took the books and went to put the back. 

"Well.. Hmmm... How do I put this in the short easy to understand version? Lin kissed two of the members who now hate each other and because of them Lin quit her job, took my job away from me, and shoved all her work onto me, expecting me to be able to take care of five older guys, and did I mention she's Louis' personal assistant and now that she's running away I have to take that job?" I said all in one breath as I pushed the book cart after Melody.