Chapter 6: Kimberly

Hey guys it's Jordan! So sorry it took awhile to update this one i've been kinda busy this week.

Umm so I wrote a little bit of this chapter, but I 've been so busy and i have so many things to write I had to ask Bekah to help me with this chapter. So this one is basicly written by her.... 

Anyways! Enjoys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Kimberly's POV~

"Dang it!" I yelled as my phone beeped again, she turned her freaking phone off! I sighed as I shoved my phone in my pocket and sat on a bench in the park me and Harry were currently looking around. I rested my elbows on my knees and laid my head in my hands. I heard shuffling and then felt someone’s hand rubbing my back, I looked up to see Harry sitting next to me rubbing my back.

"It's okay Kim. We'll find her." He said smiling softly at me.

"You don't understand Harry... You don't know what happened last time she did this," I said quietly looking down at my shoes.

"What do you mean?" He asked, still rubbing my back as I sighed.

"She doesn't know I know this, but after our aunt died she disappeared one night, she was gone for hours.  I didn't know where she went, where she was.  I was terrified and stuck at my aunt’s old house by myself.  I was only fifteen. I had called everyone we knew and no one had any idea where she was. Finally I got a call around midnight saying that she was in the hospital getting her stomach pumped! Apparently she had gone out drinking till she collapsed.  Since I didn't know how to drive my aunt’s old car, hell I barely knew how to drive, I wasn't able to go to the hospital. When I got a call saying she had been released I was so happy that she was okay and coming home, but I was also so mad that she had almost killed herself. I was sitting on the couch waiting for her when she came in. I was ready to yell my head off at her, but she looked so exhausted and upset. She went straight to her room. I don't think she even saw me. I let her go to bed and after that we were both pretending like nothing happened and went about planning our aunt’s funeral," I admitted, watching my shoes as I kicked around dirt.

I don't know why but I felt safe around Harry, like I could trust him with almost anything. Even if I'm mad at him right now. When he isn't being a flirting prick he was pretty nice. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and I was slid across the bench into someone’s side, I laid my head on Harry's shoulder, looking out across the park.

"It's okay Kimmy" His slow voice said softly. "We'll find her before something happens. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep Harry." I wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve and stood up walking away from the bench and Harry towards I don't even know. I pulled out my phone texting all the guys seeing if they found Linnea. When I saw they didn't I tried her phone again; sighing as it beeped again. I don't even know why I keep trying. I looked at the time seeing it was around five. Normally Lin would be at work, and I'd be at home cleaning, or watching tv or making dinner. But tonight was different. I was thinking of whether to check the cafe or not when suddenly my phone started ringing. I clicked answer and brought it up to my ear. Before I could even say something my sister’s voice was filling my ear

"Meet us at Nando's downtown in fifteen." And with that the line went dead. I stared at my phone for a minute before it finally clicked.

"HARRY!" I yelled running over to the bench. He looked up from his phone.