Epilogue

• Dedicated to All Our Amazing Fans! We Love You! <3

[AN: This is so bittersweet for Jordan and I. Our story is now finished with this epilogue. We hope you love the ending. These characters are like our babies. At least we still have “Adopted” for a little while. <3 Bekah]

Saving Grace

Epilogue

[LINNEA’S POV]

[4 Years Later]

 “Well mom…dad,” I spoke softly to the headstones. “A lot has happened in the last four years. Kimberly and I still really miss you. She wanted to be here, but she had classes. Can you believe she is already in college? She got a full ride scholarship thanks to how smart she is. And I got a promotion—“

“Seriously?” Louis groaned from behind me. “Every single time you come here you stand here and just talk about nothing exciting.”

“I think I know what my parents would like to hear about Louis,” I snapped back my hands on my hips.

“They are dead. They probably spend all day sitting up in clouds just watching the ground. Give them an exciting story. Like that time I almost got attacked by the fans at the stadium in America. Or the time I was dared to run with the bulls in Spain.”

“Louis I am not spending my time telling my parents all about you. They are my parents. Not yours.” He then proceeded to pout like a two year old. “Fine. Mom. Dad. Louis William Tomlinson is awesome. Happy now?”

“I’m just happy you are finally letting people know the truth,” he smugly replied. I chuckled as we made our weekly walk out of the graveyard. Once a week Louis would drive me and sometimes Kimberly here to just chat with our folks. It was nice. “Why don’t you bring Harry here?”

“Excuse me?”

“You’ve been dating him for four years. The fans are clamoring for a more permanent commitment. You two are adorable together. Why don’t you ever bring him here?” I thought about it for a solid two minutes before I answered.

“I don’t know. I guess I just feel happier having you here with me. You’re my best friend Lou. Harry loves me, and I love him. But when I come to talk to my parents you are the one I want by my side.”

“Plus Harry would probably just spend most of the time talking about the cats that wander the grounds,” he chuckled.

“Exactly,” I nodded laughing. He helped me into the car and forty minutes later we were back at the same small flat that Kimberly and I now owned outright. We saved up our money from our jobs and bought the place last year. It felt nice to finally own something. “Hang up your coat Lou, and I’ll make you some tea.”

“No thanks,” Louis said. “I can make the tea. You make it too strong.” He made a face and I playfully smacked him.

“You told me yesterday before the meet and greet that I make the perfect tea,” I shot back.

“I said that because when I compliment you Harry gets insanely jealous and starts flexing his muscles like an idiot.”

“Nice to know you are just screwing with me,” Harry said walking in the front door and giving me a light peck on the lips. “Hey sweetie. How was your visit?”

“Wonderful. I left flowers and told them that Louis is awesome,” I replied.

“I suspect Louis had something to do with the last part of that sentence,” Harry chuckled wrapping his arms around me. “He’s not really awesome. He’s okay...I guess.” With that statement Louis proceeded to chase Harry around the small flat. This happened twice a week. They constantly egged one another on. The phone rang so I grabbed the receiver and took it into my small office.