Chapter 2: Kimberly

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took a bit, I had a lot of stuff to take care of! I really hope you guys like it. I'm gonna try to make it different from all of my other stuff. I love co-writing!! ENJOY!

-----------------------------------

~Kimberly's POV~

I stood in front of my mirror getting ready for work. I had on a pair of light blue jean shorts, a dark blue polo shirt, a pair of black TOMs, and my shoulder length, light brown hair was pulled up in a little pony tail with my bangs pulled back by a black hair band.

I heard a whimper come from the room next to mine and walked out of my room into Linnea's. I saw her tossing and turning on her bed, she whimpered again and I knew what was wrong. I walked over to her bed and started shaking her.

"Lin, time to wake up" I said softly shaking her, she just keep tossing. I sighed and shook her harder. "Lin! Lin! Wake up!" I shouted at her. She bolted up in bed, eyes wide in fear, I looked at her worried. "Linny are you okay?"

"I'm fine Kimmy" She said looking up into my worried eyes. "It was just a bad dream, nothing really"

"You were dreaming about the accident again weren't you?" I asked taking an authoritative tone over my older sister. She sighed and stood up, placing her hands on my shoulders and pushing me out of her room.

"It was just your every day, ordinary nightmare. Just go." She said pausing for a second before speaking again. "You have to be at work in ten minutes."

"I'm going" I said rolling my eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, I knew By the look in her eyes that I was mothering her and she was annoyed, but I didn't care, I was worried.

"I'm fine. I'm the older one remember? Just go." she said. I nodded and grabbed my bag with my keys, phone, wallet and other stuff in it and headed out down the stairs of our apartment building towards the café on the corner. I glanced at my watch, sh!t, I have five minutes. I started running towards the café.

I ran into the café with a minute to spare. I clocked in and went to the back room where my boss, Mike, and my co-worker, Kristi, (A/N: Lol, you know. That's actually my parents names XD ) were talking. I grabbed my apron as Mike went to open the café.

"You're a bit late sweet pea. Everything ok?" She asked. Ever since I started working here Kristi had taken a sort of motherly role over me. I know I can go to her about anything. She probably knows more about me then my own mother did... Same with her husband (my boss) Mike. They were kind of like my make-shift parents....

"Everything's fine. Took me a while to get Lin up this morning and it had me running a bit late." I tied the apron around my waist and followed Kristi to the front of the store. I started cleaning and getting the café ready for it first customer.

About an hour or so later I was back making a bunch of tea and coffees and things while Kristi cleaned and took care of the customers up front while Mike took car of some paper work in the back.

"Kris, table two and five please" I said placing two different drink holders on the counter. I heard someone clear their throat trying to get my attention. I quickly went over to the register. "Sorry about that. What can I get you?" I asked, typing away on the screen to clear up the past orders.

"One Yorkshire tea. One Iced Skinny Mocha. Two Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. And three Birthday Cake mini donuts and two iced lemon pound cakes." They ordered, why did that voice sound so familiar? I tapped in the order. Man that was a big order. I glanced up at the guy before looking at his total.

"Okay sir that'll be £11.25 please." he handed over the money and began to walk away. I swear I know him! "Wait sir! What's the order name?" he turned around and smiled, I finally got a good look at him for the first time.