Chapter 7: Linnea

[AN: Note to Self: Try not to write chapters after watching kdramas all day. :D Hope you like it! <3 Bekah]

[LINNEA’S POV]

“I thought you were kidding about shopping,” I said wide eyed as he tugged me along into the little boutique.

“Why on Earth would I kid about that?” Louis asked as he started tossing shirts at me. “Try these on.” He shoved me into the dressing room quickly.

“I thought you were just being nice to give me a little space from Harry,” I replied slipping on one of the dresses. I looked in the mirror grimacing. The design was a neon orange and green plaid. He had to be kidding me.

“That was part of the plan yes,” he agreed from the other side of the curtain. “But I never pass up a chance to shop. Come on out and let me see the dress.” I pushed aside the curtain and faced him crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed so hard he fell to the floor.

“How could you choose a dress like this?” Louis just kept laughing. “LOUIS!”

“Sorry,” he said wiping happy tears from his eyes. “I threw that one in there for laughs. I didn’t think you would actually dare to try it on.” He leaned past me to the racks hanging off the hook and rummaged until he found what he wanted. “Here. Try this one. It’s perfect.” I sighed pushing him out of the changing room and sliding the curtain back in place. I had no idea why I was agreeing to this. “Come on! I want to see!” I slipped on the dress and groaned as I pulled the curtain back.

“Fine. Here I am. In Stripes. Happy now?” I asked spinning quickly. The dress was simple reaching the tops of my knees. It was white with deep yellow stripes and a thin brown belt around my waist. [AN: Picture on side!] I had to admit it wasn’t ugly. I probably never would have picked it out myself though. “Louis?”

He just stood there staring at me with wide eyes. Wow. This was getting really uncomfortable. I cleared my throat, but still he just stood there. Crap. I must look really ugly. I knew it. Stripes are hideous on me. This is why I don’t own any because I try to not make myself look hideous all the time. Plus I didn’t really have spare money to spend on new clothing. I mostly mended my old clothes whenever they started to wear out. Thread was a lot cheaper to buy than an entirely new outfit.

“You look beautiful,” Louis said softly. I felt my cheeks heat up at his words. I looked into his blue green eyes and smiled. No one had ever told me that I was beautiful before. At least not someone who wasn’t my family.

“Thank you,” I said now blushing bright red as I studied my shoes. I felt him move closer, and I lifted up my head to watch him. He kept coming closer. I should push him away right? He was going to be my boss. Instead I just stood there as he moved closer cutting off all empty space between us. He slowly leaned in touching his lips lightly to mine. That was it. It was barely a kiss. Just a touch of his lips. He pulled away staring at me with wide eyes.

“I—I’m sorry,” Louis said nervously. “I’ll go pay.” He then rushed off before I could protest him paying for my dress. I didn’t even want the stupid dress. I snuck back into the dressing room and studied myself in the mirror. I looked different. Good different. My complexion was sunnier in this dress. I studied my flushed cheeks and laid a finger onto the top of my lips. I had just been kissed again.

Considering the fact that I never really dated getting kissed twice in one twenty four hour period made me oddly proud of myself. Stop that Linnea! Stop thinking like that. Harry was just having fun with you. And Louis—well I don’t know why Louis did that. Maybe it was the heat of the moment. I don’t know. How does anyone expect me to figure out popstars? I sighed quickly changing back into my original clothes. I walked out of the dressing room and Louis appeared pointing at the dress I was holding.