Chapter 14: Kimberly

I am just being awesome with the updates arn't I? Anyways, this is kinda sucky chapter... I don't really like it, but I'm gonna post it anyways. 

PLEASE LOOK AT THE LINKS IN MY COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO SEE KIMMY'S OUTFITS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Kimberly's POV~

"I told him no" I whispered quietly, crying to stop the tears that have been falling since I ran from the theater after the interview. After the whole thing with Zayn I ran to my favorite hiding place, knowing I couldn't go to the café to talk to Kristi cause Lin was working and I didn't want to bother Melody at the library so I went to the next best place I could think of that no one knew of.

"What do you mean you said no?" Linnea asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I-I mean I said n-no.. We were at a-an interview, and they were just about to g-go on when Zayn asked me a-and I-I had to to tell him no.." I cried sadly. "The look on his face through the whole interview was heart breaking... The car ride back to the theater was so silent I about went mad.... When we got back to the theater I tried to talk to him but he ignored me, so I-I ran.." I said sadly looking down at me hands. I don't know why I was telling Lin this, I was supposed to be mad at her..

"I understand that Kimmy, but why did you say no?" She asked wrapping her arm around my shoulders and shifting me into her side. 

That was actually a good question. Why did I turn him down? I'm not really sure myself... What was I thinking when I said no? Was it Louis' "No dating the band" rule, or maybe I was thinking the fans would hate me if I said yes? Or was I just to scared to fall in love again?

"Kimmy?" Linnea said waving her hand in front of my face. "Earth to Kim."

"W-What? Sorry... I-I honestly don't know why I told him n-no..." I said quietly looking up at my sister. "I like him.. I really do.. But I said no... Linny why did I say no?" I cried and Linnea pulled my close and I buried my head in her shoulder, crying more then I have ever cried since my parents died.

"Shhh.. I don't know Kimmy.. But it'll be okay, I promise..." She said rubbing my back and stroking my hair. 

~The Next Morning~

I woke up tucked under a bunch of blankets, I glanced around tiredly. This isn't my room? I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around the tidy room, why was I in Linneas room? I rubbed my eyes and got up from the bed, walking into Lins bathroom and looking in the mirror. God, I looked terrible! My hair was litteraly a nest, my eyes were red and puffy, and I had makeup smears running down my cheeks with tear stains. As I stared at myself in the mirror I started remembering the events of yesterday. I glared at the mirror and fought back the tears. I washed my face quickly and brushed my hair till it was smooth and straight. I walked out of the room and towards the kitchen.

"Linnea?" I called out but was met with silence, I frowned and looked around the kitchen till i saw a piece of paper on the table with Linneas neat hand-writing on it.

"Went to sort some things out. I promise I'll be back soon. There's ice cream in the fridge and movies on the coffee table if you want. Love you, Linnea"

I smiled a bit and set the note down, I walked over to the fridge and pulled open the freezer and saw a big carton of Ben & Jerry's "Phish Food" my favorite. I grabbed a spoon and walked into the living room and sat on the couch, pulling a blanket around me after I put in a random movie.