Training begins

I told Zach to get all the warriors and to meet me in the forest. Training starts now.
I walked into the heart of the forest. It's around 10am so it's bright and there are a few animals around.
If i'm going to be training these werewolves then I need to know what they're made of. Task 1. Tracking and attacking. This will help me distinguish between the brains and the brawn.

It's been about 15 minutes and with each passing second my faith in their abilities is dwindling. I stand there waiting. My hands behind my back and my legs shoulder width apart.
The sound of paws pounding against the ground caught my attention. Finally. Let the games begin. Within minutes I was surrounded by 6 or 7 wolves. Although I know more are watching me.

A light brown wolf approached me snarling. He sniffed the air. Time to put my plan into action. I shallowed my breathing, let my heart rate increase. And for the finale I turned on the water works and stumbled into the back of a tree. I saw Zach giving me a curious look. Obviously wondering what i'm doing. The wolf leaned down and inspected me. He assumed that I was no threat. Which I was expecting. A trembling human girl sobbing on the floor isn't exactly on the 'watch out' list but that would be his fatal mistake. He was concentrating on my face and the other wolves. He was gauging my reaction. This allowed me to get the upper hand. I took out my pure silver army knife. I moved ever so slightly, until I was in the perfect position.

I'm now partly under the wolf. I lifted one hand to his snout, trying to remember how I acted with Mr.Wolfy McFluffy. He let his guard down. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. Zach was right, this Luna effect that I have on the pack is pretty cool. But I can't get used to it.

I seized my opportunity. It is clear that I won't be able to use brute force to over power him. So tactics and planning are essential. This is what I will teach them. From personal experience I know the best way to learn is by demonstration.

This has to be timed to perfection. My two feet are placed right in front of his two paws. I curled my hand around his snout. On the count of 3 I put my plan into motion.

I started by firmly gripping his snout so he couldn't bite me. At the same time I kicked his front paws from under him so he fell forward. I used my hand on his snout to help lift my feet so I wouldn't get trapped. I twirled my self around with great difficulty. The end result......the wolf is crouched down with his face down, I have a firm grip on his snout, i'm pinning him to the ground with my legs as I climbed on top of him and the sliver blade is placed to his throat.
I leaned down and whispered "training has begun" before I climbed off him. All the wolves have emerged from the forest. They're all growling and circling me. I dropped the knife and put my hands up. A wolf jumped in front of me but was growling at the others. That's Zach.

I resumed my initial position. I put all the power and force I hold into one word. "Shift"
I kept my eyes focused on the large tree in front of me. I heard bushes rustling and an awkward cough. It was then I noticed there are about 20 warriors in front of me. Ranging from 16-30, 5"11-6"4 and all well built. I can definitely work with this. I know this isn't all of their warriors but it will do for today. They were all staring at me. Some with curiosity and some with disgust. This is going to be a lot of fun.

"Training begins now. I'm Alex. Any questions?"
"But you're a girl." I was waiting for this. Taking a quick glance at my watch. 11 minutes, that's how long it took for one of them to have a problem with me.
"I asked if there were any questions. That is a statement. An obvious one at that. Yes I am a girl and yes I am your trainer. If you have any problems then please feel free to write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass. You may not like taking orders from me but you will. Believe me no one wants to be here less than me."

I saw the pain flash through there eyes but some were filled with hatred and others astonishment. These men have just met me and the mention of me not wanting to be here has them looking like I just killed a puppy.