-18-

It's a jail, indeed.

She's trapped, imprisonned in a cell, between four walls. It's a jail indeed. But on the outside, it doesn't look like it... It's what's in that cell that is making her feel that way.

It's a jail indeed, but the walls aren't grey, they're white. They aren't empty and blank, they're decorated with cute pictures of boys and girls, rainbows and butterflies, teddy-bears and puppies...

It's a jail indeed, but instead of the beds filling that one cell, there are many rooms that are decorated and furnished with the most luxurious sofas and beds you can ever find.

It's a jail indeed, because she can't go out, unless it's the 30 mins-break she's given.

It's a jail indeed, because she's trapped between the 4 walls while she knows that her friends are out there playing football.

It's a jail indeed, because she can see the guards that are hiding behind the mask of principals taking turns on the survey of the floor she's in.

It's a jail indeed, because they closed on her the windows that once would let her see the outside world.

It's a jail indeed, because she usually isn't allowed to say these things in front of everyone, and she knows if anyone catches her she'll have to suffer the consequences, and she'll have to face the punishment that results from her childish acts.

It's a jail indeed, because everyone there considers that expressing your thoughts is a childish act, a sign of weakness in one's personality.

It's a jail indeed, because it's trapping her body between 4 walls, her mind between strict rules and it's keeping her from setting free the young soal she cannot bare to keep inside.

It is a jail indeed, but it is this jail that is keeping her in the school she's loved, it is this jail that is letting her parents save enough money to live well.

Elxx