-8-

Do you get that feeling when you're so excited, happy and overwhelmed about something that you can move mountains no matter how tired you are?

I experienced that feeling just yesterday. I was so happy that I broke in tears. The feeling of giving your whole self to that special someone is just amazing. Nothing can ever replace that feeling.

Just standing there, both of Them facing me, I felt like the luckiest girl on Earth! I felt like I could move a load of mountains because They are supporting me no matter what.

When the preach called our names, and we got on our knees and waited for the ceremony to begin, I felt scared, I even wanted to drop out. I wasn't ready for this responsibility yet, or that's how I felt...

I kept staring at Her picture in front of me and I felt like She was looking right into my eyes and staring at me telling me everything would be okay... I was brought to tears by just how lucky I am to be Her child... She is the best mother ever. Always there no matter what. Ready for you to come back to Her at anytime...

And then I felt the hand of another great friend come to wipe the tears I didn't catch escaping. I looked up and saw her smiling at me giving me a reassuring look, and telling me everything will be okay. Sometimes when I think twice, I cannot forgive myself for most of the mistakes I made in my wicked past, how were They able to forgive me? They loved things in me that even I hated about myself. They loved my weaknesses, fixed my wounds and bandaged my scars without even asking for something in return. I can't believe how lucky I am to be chosen.

I didn't choose to be Their child,  I didn't choose to be Christian, I was just lucky to be chosen. And my mission is from now on to learn to love myself just like they love me. My message is to spread the word about their endless love.

Right there, kneeling in front of Our Holy Mother Mary and Our Holy Father, I was constantly asking myself, can I mix my chances of having a potential future with my wicked past? And right then I got the answer. The answer for which I've been waiting all along.

You can because you are loved. You can because you now know that wicked past got you onto the right path.

Elxx