Chapter Fourteen

Laying in my cot in my room all alone, in the pitch black night, I have been in that room for four hours and I am so sick of it. Im sick of being here, I place my hand up above my face and look at the sharpie ring, I miss it there, but this is the closest I am going to get. "Hey yo cookie!" The girl calls, I would know her voice anywhere. My head tilts up towards my door and I see her in the small window holding a small ketchup looking bowl thingy. I stand up and walk over to the door that is locked from the outside, there is a small mail slot thing that dips in with glass dividing it, like at a bank! "Its meds time!" She says handing me the cup through the divet. I take the cup with shaky hands and she hands me another cup of water. "You okay?" She asks me through the window, she looks exhausted. I only shrug taking the four pills that are in the cup.

"Ive got issues." I mutter handing her the paper cups and she slides a cookie in as well and she smiles weakly not moving.

"We all have our issues, thats why we are in here. Me, Im in here for addictions, to crack."

"Not that bad..." I say but she snickers rolling her eyes before looking back to me like I have gone mad.

"Not that bad? I almost died from an overdoese, my body had a scedual, that I had to have it every ten minutes, this place is helping me, Ive been here almost a year now, never get visitors."

"I cant handle it here I dont know how you could manage being here that long?" I look away ashamed to look into her eyes, I feel so weak and vulnerable here.

"I still hate it here, I feel like a freak, people look at us funny when we say we are in the luney bin."

"Yeah...do you have some tumbs by any chance?" I ask, Im having horrible asid reflex, it always happens when I feel stressed or scared, so I had asid reflex every day for three months, it was horrible.

"No but I will go get doc, he has to check them out to you."

"Okay...but do you have crayons and paper?" She smiles lightly and nods to me, she holds up her finger telling me one sec before she disapears, I cant last in here one more minute, so I need to preocupy myself by drawing or something? Ill draw a picture of Jacob and I, scar free, bruise free, fear free. Both of us together alive, happy and safe, nothing wrong, nothing to fear about.

I sit back down on my bed letting my head lay on the pillow and close my eyes, we will be together one day big brother, one day you and I will be happy and safe with mom. I hope she is okay, I hope she is safe and happy, Im sorry for all the stupid mistakes I have made, Im so sorry for being such a disapointment in life.

Three Weeks Later

I am finally being released, after that stunt with Slade I got a two weeks and a half in here, I pick up my things and walk silently out in my regular clothes and shoes, wearing my ring again feels so nice, it makes me feel so safe and happy, and protected. I walk through the doors to be greeted by Mrs. and Mr. Ericson, Camille, Esmerelda, Slade, and Preston. Slade runs into my arms and hugs me tightly, they wouldnt let him back in to see me, they didnt let anyone else see me after that.

My face burrys in his chest and I smile so happy to be out, it feels like I was in prison so long. He kisses the top of my head before he pulls away and Camille runs into my arms as well hugging me tightly. "Oh my word girl I have missed you so much!" She squeals holding me so tightly I feel like she might break my spine, I smile wider that she missed me.

"My turn!" Esmerelda whines and Camille steps aside and Esmerelda squeals with joy jumping into my arms and twirls me around. "Oh my gosh life has not been the same without you! Slade wont stop going, on, and on, and on! Geesh!" I laugh loudly and roll my eyes, typical! She pulled away and examined my body when she stoped on my boobs, she looks back up to my eyes and smirks. "Your boobs grew!"

"Esmerelda!" Mr. Ericson scolds her, I only giggle like a little school girl, they havent grown they are just swolen, Im about to start in a few days so of course they are sore and swollen.

"Uh...we will talk about it later." I nudge her arm, that place has done me well, all I did was sleep, take pills, and draw, I hardly ate because I was focusing on thinking too much, about life and how I need to clean myself up. I walk back over to slade and I grab his hand entertwining my fingers with his, this feels so right, so comforting.

"Well are we ready to rock and roll?" Mrs. Ericson asks, I nod my head excited, so excited I can hardly stand myself. "Were going out tonight, Mr. Ericson and I, well call us Tami and Bill. We will be going out tonight for the night, Esmerelda has collage courses she needs to finish so she will be out till late, and Preston is going house hunting. So the house is up to you two, no funny buisness you two!" Tami scolds, I hold up my hands in defense, in my head I make no promises but I want to please them as much as I can.

"Okay!" I say and Slade squeezes my butt secretly and my eyes widen, whoa! I know he makes no promises, I have done so much thinking that I know I am in love with him, deeply, if I wasnt still In high school I would marry him right now, buy a house with him, and have his children right on the spot, but Im still so young. So I guess I dont, I dont make any promises that him and I wont show each other our love for each other tonight, because I do love him so much. I need to love someone, I have needed this for so long, its my drug.

All of us head to the car, other than Camille, she leaves in her car away, off to her boy friend probably, Im just glad I didnt kill myself and I didnt go through with it, because I would be missing out on so much. "So what was it like in there?" Esmerelda asks buckling up her seat belt, I climb in next to her and I buckle myself up.

"It sucked let me tell you that, but I needed to think lots, now I feel much better." I say with a great big sigh and they pull out of the parking lot.

"Well thats good! I have something to give you when we get home, well mamma does but I like taking the credit." I laugh slightly seeing her dimples show, her cheeks redden and I laugh harder, shes adorable!

"Okay!"

"Your laugh is so cute!" Tammi says, I turn to her and see she is looking at me through her mirror on the sunsheild flap thingy.

"Thank you, its nice to laugh, I havent done it in a while." I say rubbing my stomach, I love laughing, I cant belive I havent done it in so many years, it feels foreign.

"I know this might be a bit soon but your brothers funeral is in two days." The whole car seems to get even quieter in fear I might break down again but I take a deep breath before replying.

"Okay." I simply say, I know later tonight it will hit me hard, but Im happy right now and I dont want to ruin the moment.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

They drop Slade and I off at home and I lock the door, just a precation and I head into the kitchen to find something yummy to eat. But nothing seems apitizing, other than the cabbage, it seems to lure me in even though I hate them! I grab the round ball and pull off a layer and start eating it raw, it is actually delicious now! Last time I tried it I was nine, my taste buds have changed now!

"Hey Trella, you wanna know something?" Slade asks stalking over to me with a bare chest and his pajama pants on, he changed fast, I smile at his beautiful body and purr, wow is he gorgous or what?

"Hmm?" I ask him eating the layer, he eyes it for a moment before he comes up grabbing my hips and shoving them onto his firm waist, a huge smile plasters on my face and I set my layer down on the couter and I stare up into his beautiful eyes.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asks a bit of lust in his tone, my smile turns to pure lust too, my hands drape around his neck and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist pressing my chest to his and looking into his eyes.

"Why dont I show you?"

______________________________________

Hey!! Comment and vote please!!! I love when you comment!!! I know no one reads these but if you do comment please! It makes my day!