Chapter Sixteen

Im still laying in bed so sick,  I still havent been able to get out of bed without vomiting, its the next morning for school and I lug myself out of bed and pull on my uniform and I am going to foce myself to go today! 

I walk into the bathroom holding my stomach so I dont puke again, I brush my teeth leaning on the counter from my stomach cramp, I get to my tongue and when I gauge myself slightly vomit come up and I couldnt make it to the bathroom. I whimper so annyoed and fed up with me being sick, there is a small knock on my bathroom door, I wash out my sink and around it. "Come in." I mutter finishing wiping down the counter, I look up and see its Slade, he is in his boxers and he looks concerned, but mostly groggy.

"Why are you up? I heard you puking all night last night." He comes up next to me rubbing his eyes and holding my waist. 

"I have to go to school. I will be okay once I get some food into my system." I say brushing my teeth all over again but careful of my tongue.  He looks at me in the morror and he frowns staring at my face.

"You dont look too good, your still too sick." He mutters holding the hair back so I can spit into the sink, I wipe my mouth and groan feeling sick again.

"Thaks Slade, that makes me feel so much better." I mutter pushing up my glasses from sliding off my nose. I slip off my clothes and turn on the shower waiting for it to heat up to my liking.

"Im sorry, I mean, you dont look well enough to go to school."

"I have to, I dont want to be held back, after we get married I can think about skipping school." I say stepping into the cool shower. I let the water run over my face, the water flowing down my chest and stomach. My shower door opens and I can feel Slade enter with me, he closes the door behind me and he presses my body against his.

"Just dont worry about it okay? Just relax." His hands drift down to my hips holding me steady, I close my eyes letting the water pour down on me. "Your warm still, I dont think its best for you to go, I know you dont want to be held back but you need to rest, its not good for you." 

"Nothing is good for me really, everything I do is bad." I say my stomach turning again, I grab his hands and cringe. "Im gonna puke." I mutter, I havent eaten all day I dont know how I am vomiting so much?

"Its okay, relax, if you need to just let it out." I hunch over and he grabs me tighter, I try to breathe to calm down my stomach but it doesnt work. My stomach releases its contents and I puke into the shower and it quickly runs down the drain. "Good, you will be better soon." He rubs my back while I choke and cough, I spit out the rest of it and stand back up slowly. "I want to take you to the doctor after school okay?" 

"No, I dont want to go, please let me go to school today, please?" I beg him, I turn to face him and I hug him tightly laying my had on his chest. 

"I dont want you to, your so sick."

"No please, Slade I promise, Im okay, I probably ate something bad at the hospital?" I let my arms sink down to his lower back and I sigh. "Please Slade, I dont want to be miserable anymore."

"Why are you miserable?"

"Im stuck places all day everyday." I cough turning away so I dont get him sick in any way but he holds me tighter. 

"I-I, I dont know...you can go but if you throw up at school Im taking you to the hospital okay?"

"Its only the flu." I smile, Im so excited he is letting me go! I want to see Camille, I want to get caught up on school work. He sighs stroking my silky bare back trailing his hand down my side.

"No its not, but Im letting you go, you should get ready okay?"

"I am, I like it like this." He gives out a small chuckle pulling me to face him.

"We cant have it both ways." I nod and start washing my hair, making my breasts exposed, he gulps walking behind me helping me wash my hair from behind. 

"This helps, for some reason Im feeling better."  I say and he applies my shampoo nicely getting it all through my hair. 

"Good, I like it when they bubble." He says, purring he kisses my neck.

"I dont feel good enough for that." I mutter, im so embarrased I want to but I feel too sick to do it, plus his mom and dad are up.

"Awe, Im sorry." He kisses my jaw line in stead, I sigh letting him wash my hair out. 

"Hey Trella do you have my- Oh heaven have mercy on me! My eyes!" Esmerelda screams running out of my bathroom slamming the door behind her. I smile brightly turning to Slade and laughing. 

"Haha, who was she screaming at me or you?"

"You, your her brother, Im her friend, girls are used to seeing each other naked." I rub my stomach feeling it calm down and he is completly silent. 

"Uh, what is that supposed to mean?"  

"Im not saying anything like we have sex with each other or anything. We know what each other parts are, and their functions." 

"Oh well if you put it like that!" He says sarcastically massaging the base of my back.

"We need to get out now." I say turning off the water and steps out of the shower still feeling nice and refreshed. My stomach feels so fine and I smile wipeing myself off a bit and pulling on my uniform. 

"Do you know how incredibly beautiful you look in that uniform? Im just hmmm." He turns off the shower and drys himself off and slips on his own uniform. 

"I think I like the birthday suit?" I mutter pulling my hair up into a pony tail and slipping on my glasses again.

"Hmm oo I have to go!" He says, I laugh lightly slipping on my shoes, I just turned him on again, as usual.  I sigh and leave my bathroom and walk down the stairs to smell oranges, the acidic smell of the orange and my stomach churns. 

"Oh no..." I mutter and race to the down stairs bathroom leaning over the toilet and vomit heavily, I used to love the smell of oranges.  

"Trella?" Mrs. Ericson calls, she quickly rushes into the bathroom next to me, she rubs my arms.  "Whats wrong? Your still not better?" She asks me sadly pouting, I nod my head gauging over the taste.

"Oranges, I smelled them, they smelled horrible." She stays silent for quite some time making me concerned.

"Oh my...Trella you are pregnant!" She says, she doesnt sound excited but she doesnt sound disapointed. Holly crap!

____________________________________

OO we all had it comming!!! Comment and vote!!!! COMMENT!!! I love you guys!!! Thank you for all the support!