Chapter Forty Three

(Seven Months Pregnant)

"Slade its time for the scan!" I call pulling on my shirt over my whale sized belly. 

"Im coming just give me a second." I only roll my eyes at that remark chuckling, the baby flips and moves like crazy I can see him moving on the outside.

"Are you the girl or am I?" I call, I woddle down the stairs and into the kitchen eating a bananna, everything else smells and tastes gross. He runs down the stairs to me smiling, he kisses my cheek holding his school bag.

"Sorry baby I have school after, lets go." He says quickly, coming up to me kissing my cheek softly before smiling. "We have hockey try outs today as well so Ill be late home, and if I make it our big game is three days before your due date, if your up to it can you come?" He asks me, I look at him like hes nuts. 

"Three days before? I could either have him before then, that day, or a few days later, I dont think my pregnant self will be up for that baby. Especially if Im that close to my due date and its so loud there, Im sorry." I sigh and take the keys and my purse, my glasses are foggy but I dont care, my contacts were too uncomfortable, I prefer my glasses. "Come on and lets see if hes okay, after that I have my baby shower, it was changed to today, have fun at school." Im getting really depressed being home alone, Millie moved back in with her parents, one she told me her and Brantly were hitting it off, they were doing that secretly since its against the law. 

"Please dont be mad, only a few months until school is out, we have school off next week, Ill be home in the afternoons after morning practice, then I can chill here, we can go to those breathing classes, then at night I have collage, Im sorry."

"Lets just go get the damn scan and then you can go to your damn school!" I shout leaving out of our house and wobbling to the car, my tiny figure cant hold this baby hump back whale on my body, I honestly dont think its that healthy for me to be this large? I unlock the car and pile into the passanger side and sigh, my stomach is too big and my whole body is killing me. Slade slides in and I hand him the keys, he tosses his lare back pack in the back and hurries off to the doctors.

"I really dont want you to be mad at me, Im trying to finish before he comes, and have fun before Im tied down to being a parent." I snap my head to him insulted.

"What about me? I wanted to finish school! You got to do your senior year all over again! I didnt even get to start it once! And what abut being tied down as a parent? You did this too! You didnt use a damn condom! I would have put it on you if I had one! Now am pregnant! I have to suffer through all this then have a baby and I dont get a break cause Im making a baby and your worried about graduating and your friend, I dont have friends! I dont get to go to school cause your friends will bully me until I almost die." I snap forcing him to remember the time he gave me the flowers, and the time he shoved me onto the tray slide at school.

Slades hands tighten on the wheel. "Dont you dare make this about you! All these months its been about, you, you, you! Im pregnant, Im fat, I have a crappy life! What about me?! My parents kicked me out when I was a teen! Ive always been compaired to my other siblings! I was bullied home and at school too!"

"Slade!" I shout at him tears welling in my eyes, he called me fat and is mocking me about my life. "Do you even love me anymore? Did you just marry me for the chase? Now you have me, do you even want me anymore?" I cry holding my belly, he just said those things about me, he een called me fat! Does he even want me!

"This isnt about you all I was saying is I want to be with my friends until I need to be responisble for my wife and son...I do love you...I got an email today it made me alittle on edge I didnt mean anything I said Im sorry."