Chapter Thirty Nine

Slade and I dance all night long, I rest my head on his shoulder slowly swaying back and forth, the baby has stopped moving for the night. "I love you." Slade whispers to me, I smile keeping him close to me, Im actually married, this is my husband. 

"I love you too." I mutter, someone taps my shoulder making me stand up straight, I turn to see Brantly and Tammi. 

"May we?" They intervene, both of us part and walk to the others, I hold onto Brantly staring at him in his uniform.

"Its cool having a sister in law, now I have a nephew on the way. " He smiles touching my belly for a second before placing it on the middle of my back. "How are you?" He asks me swaying me slightly, all this standing has put alot of strain on my feet, legs, hips, and back, I cant wait to go to sleep. 

"Im good, today has been amazing, Im just really tired."

"I would imagine. Thank you for this small dance, you should go sit down." He helps me to a chair and I sigh releived, I chuckle looking up to him. 

"Thank you."

"No problem, do you need anything?"

"Yeah could you get me some food? And water please?" He nods and walks off to the food table, Slade is dancing with his mother still, I can see her crying, hugging him tightly. I can se how desperate he is to try to calm her down, the baby kicks alittle and I sigh leaning back rubbing my somach, the song stops and soon Slade is by my side, he scoots my chair out to the middle of the room and he kneels down. 

"Time to get your gaurder." My face blushes alittle and he lifts up my dress, my face burns, I turn around to Tammi who is laughing with Millie and other people.

"Is he serious?" I mouth to them, and they nod, I feel Slades face come up my dress to my right thigh and I squeak. 

"Did I hurt you?" He asks me under my dress and I shake my head even though he cant see.

"No, no. Uh just hurry this is embarrising." He chuckes and I feel his lips kissing up my thigh until my gaurder, he grabs it with his teeth and slowly slips it down and off my leg holding it in his mouth sexilly. He takes it out of his mouth and playes with it on his fingers, all the guys gather behind him, he flings it behind him, Chance, his closest buddy cathces it cheering. My face burns with embarrasment, Slade helps me stand and cups my belly. 

"Its time to go on our hunny moon." He says happily, he kisses my jawline and I smile brightly again. 

"Were are we going? I have to throw my boquet." I grab it tightly and see Tammi gathering all the girls, including the little girls. They are so cute, and adorable! I turn around while all the girls squeal, I throw my boquet back, and within seconds girls are screaming, turning around I see Camille holding it, I sigh and turn back to Slade. "Lets go." I smile up to him, he smiles at me too lifting me up in his arms and I laugh, he walks out of the building and people cheer for us, a limo awaits us outside, I smile up to him happily. 

"Prepair to be amazed baby, you are going to love it." He slides me into the very comfortable limo and I can relax now, I feel so tired, I dont know how Im going to be able to have sex tonight, maybe I just wont, after all I am pregnant. 

Slade slides in the other side, people scream banging on the limo wishing us good luck.  The driver slowly drives away, Slade slips his hand in mine, and I lay down on his shoulder rubbing my stomach. "I am so tired Slade, how much longer till we get there?" 

"Were taking our private jett, you can sleep on the bed there until we get there." I sigh, were getting on a plane, that means its far, I dont know how long I can survive on a plane. "How long until we get to the airport?"

"An hour, go to sleep baby, its totally fine." He strokes my head, I sit up and slip down my dress, its not comfortable anymore, I reach over him grabbing my wedding sweats and sweater. My sweater says "Wifey" The front on my belly says, "Baby". Its so cute, I slip on my sweater but her looks down seeing my thong and he smiles. "No no! Nope!" I say quickly sliding on my sweats, with lots of difficulty, she chuckes putting a pillow on his lap and scoops over alittle. 

"Here come sleep on my lap." I nod laying down on his lap, but I take the pillow off his lap and place it under my belly and fall asleep, Im finally married!

 ~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Were here Trella, welcome to Cancoon." Slade grabs me lifting me up in his arms, my belly popping through my sweater, rising slightly.

"What? How did we get here?"

"We flew, you were so tired I just lifted you onto the plane." He says carrying me off the plane, to the beautiful sight of cancoon. Its so warm and humid, it smells like salt, and I know the baby and I will be out on the beach all the time! 

"This is crazy! Oh my gosh I love you so much!" I kiss his cheek, I see the sun rising slightly, awe its no longer our hunnymoon day, thats okay, Im really excited and refreshed. 

He walks us into a beautiful hotel, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, there is great service the people are rushing to the plane and grabbing our things and carrying them for us to our room. "Were is our room?" I ask him, he smirks looking down to me taking the keys out of his pocket. 

"The only room on the roof, we have the entire veiw." I squeal and he takes me into the elivator and presses the top floor, which is at floor twelve. All alone for us, twenty four seven Im so excited! 

"Im so excited!" I squeal just as the doors open, they open wide and he steps out right to our room door in the front. He opens the door and the people set the bags down inside and quickly leave, Slade closes and locks the door and walks over to the bed carefully setting me down. "Ive never left the country how did you get me a passport?"

"I used your school ID picture." I laugh alittle leaning back rubbing my stomach, this sweet is huge, it looks like a house already! Slade kisses me really quickly before slipping off his clothes revealing swim trunks. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Oh I have something better planned." I rush with my bag insot the bathroom, I shuffle through it finding a maternity lingeri and I stare at it confused, what the hell am I supposed to do with this? Now I have to get up and look all sexy! I sigh and rip off all my clothes and pull on the layered lingeri, its completly see through, you can see my belly right through, along with other things. 

I touch myself up abit, spraying some perfum on me and then I smile admiring that hes going to love this. I open the bathroom door and try to walk out as suductivly as I can, dimming our lights, I see him sitting on the edge of our huge bed. I smile approaching him, I see him gawk over me, staring at every inch of my body. I bend down grabbing his thighs almost letting my breasts fall out of the lingeri. "I love you." I slide onto his lap, pressing myself onto him and kiss him slowly, happy hunnymoon!