Chapter Twenty Five

Im wearing heavy winter clothes because to me its freezing out, Slade pulls out the chair for me letting me sit down comfortably, he sits down in front of me smiling, he slides a small gift in front of me. "Whats this?" I ask him taking it, its wrapped in gold wrapping paper, and its not that nicely wrapped so I know he did it. I laugh slightly and he grabs my hand.

"Open it and youll know." He says, I take the box and unwrap it quietly, seeing a clothing box, I look up to him jokingly. I slide the top half off to see his jersy top, I look to him in shock but happieness. I pull out the shirt and see its his size, it says Ericson across the top with his lucky number fourteen, I smile widely, My hand cover my mouth in happieness and start to cry, he reaches across the table grabbing my hand, I nod my head for no reason crying silently. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes Im okay, I love it." I say with a small laugh in between my cries, I stand up holding it up and smile. "Im going to go put it on, Ill be right back okay?" I quickly rush off to the bathroom and hurry into a stall, there is another person in here who seems to be constipated or something cause there being awful loud. I slip on my jersy and smile, I walk out of the stall when the person speaks.

"Could you help me?!" Her voice is urgent, I turn around and head to her stall seeing what this person needs freaking help with? I knock on her door and I hear her groan loudly which  makes me unconfrotable. 

"Ma'am I cant help you when your door is closed." I say and it quickly swings open to so Jenny, or Miss. Perfect, her belly is gigantic and her face is red and sweaty. She sits back down on the toilet and she whinces more and grabs the bars next to her. 

"Trella my baby is coming, help me please." She begs me tears in her eyes, I want to run out in a firm 'Hell No!' But Im sure if I was in this possition I would need the help and be begging for anyone. I rush to the big door and lock it before hurrying back to her darting into action, I lay down my shirt I just took off and help her lay down with her bare butt on it. Im about to deliver a baby, this is crazy. I look down and feel sick just looking at the schools slut down there, with a baby trying to come out of it.

"Do what you need to." I mutter kind of scared myself, I came in here to change my shirt and now Im delivering her baby, her baby. She grabs one of my hand and she pushes, she makes a loud groaning yell sound pushing down and the baby moves out a little, she stops and all it does is go back in. "Your going to have to do it harder Mi- I mean Jenny."

"I-I C-cant!" She sobs, her face is really red and sweaty, I shake my head and open her legs wider. 

"You have to push right now!" I yell at her a bit harshly and she cries before doing what I say, Im about to vomit, I feel so bad for Slade, If I cant watch this I dont know how Slade will? "Where is your phone?" I ask her when she stops resting on the ground.

"I-I b-broke it!" She groans grabbing her knees, I need help, I cant do this, Im going to puke in a second.

"I need to go get help."

"No!" She screams her eyes widen, I back off ignoring it when she screams loudly and pushes, oh my God this is disgusting im going to vomit! 

The babys head slides completly free and I can taste the vomit in my mouth, she stops and grunts loudly and I turn away trying not to puke, I dont know how people who work to deliver babies for a living can watch this, this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. "Trella get it out!" She screams and I turn around hesitantly, how did I end up in such a mess? 

"I-I cant!" I panic before she pushes again and I panic, I have to touch her baby, thats gross, I grab it and it quickly slides out into my hands and I gauge but my mother instincts kick in flipping her over in my hands and pat her back. The baby is a small tint of grey and I start to panic patting her back a little bit harder. 

"Why isnt it crying?" She asks panicking, her head is on the ground and shes not looking, I guess shes catching her breath?

"Im working on it!" I bark alittle too harshly, soon a loud raspy cry fills the room, it echoes through the small bathroom and I take a big sigh of releif, I flip her over and hand her to Jenny and she starts to cry, holding her little sobbing girl. I smile alittle seeing a mother meeting her daughter for the first time, or their child at least, I guess thats why they do it, to see the emotional moment of the child entering the world and the mother meeting the little being thats been living in them for nine months, tears come to my eyes but thats when I realize she needs help, she just freaking gave birth in a freaking bathroom. "Ill be back okay? I need to go call an ambulance." I say and quickly leave the bathroom over to Slade, my hands have Jennys blood on them and I try to hide them from everyone else, once he sees me he quickly stands.

"Why were you gone so long? Is everything okay?" He asks me in a rush grabbing my arms but I whisper looking around.

"Yeah uh could you come with me? Do you have your phone?" I ask him whispering but trying to be calm about the fact Jenny is laying in the bathroom all exposed and just had a baby, you know all natural! 

"Yeah why?" He asks me confused, I grab his arm with my bloody hand and we rush into the womans bathroom locking the door behind us. 

"Call an ambulance." I say going to the handy capped stall over to Jenny, he rushes over to us and when he sees Jenny still crying with her baby his face loses color quickly. He flumbles for his phone stepping to the side so he doesnt see her any more. "Slade give me your shirt!" I call to him and he does just that tossing me his shirt, I wrap her baby in his shirt and the baby stops crying, I look to Jenny and she smiles like shes the happiest girl in the world.

"Thank you." She cries to me taking my hand and I give her a small smile when Slade inturupts us.

"They are on their way, can I go now?"

"No!" I bark to him, Im so grossed out,  I cant belive I just saw that, im going to have night mares, thats going to happen to my body, this is horrible, down there is never going to be the same, cause Im going to have to fit a baby through that.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I didnt know what to write about so I wrote an awkward type of chapter, I had to bring Miss. Perfect back into the story so I decided to do it this way! Haha! COMMENT & vote my LOVELIES!!!!!