Chapter Fifty Four

Slades at school, today is his big day, his graduation is tomrrow but his big game is today, hes been so pumped for it! But a little damper thats been put on it...Ive been contracting all day long, they have been regular and not those false ones, so Ive been on edge all day, today is Slades big day, not mine, Deklan waited nine months he can wait one more freaking day! "Trella you hungry?" Millie asks making food in the kitchen, I sit on a yoga ball rolling my hips.

"Not now, focusing." I say rubing my belly, I havent even watched a birth video so I dont know what its like for me down there. 

"Okay." All my birthing stuff is over here in the living room and in my room, my pool is in the process of filling up. I asked her to come over the moment Slade left for school, he doesnt know Ive been having contractions regularly. Or at all...

"These arent that bad though, not like as bad as that other night, maybe two?" I shrug watching some TV while bouncing, I dont know what to do to keep him in, its a couple days before my due date so there isnt any reason to keep him in longer, other than the fact his daddy is about to have the biggest game of his life! 

"Just kick back and relax, we have all day." She helps me to the couch putting some padding under me and sits me down, shes such a great midwife and sister-in-law. I would have asked Cammie over but shes at school, I lay my head back and she hands me my nice warm mug of tea. "Drink some of this, it will relax your nerves, and it will help you so you dont poop while you give birth."

"Thanks." I was gonna ask for an enima, how embarrasing would that be? I set the mug on my belly and relax, ah this is nice to relax. 

"How are you feeling? Can I take your temperature?" She asks me holding out a thermomiter, I nod opening my mouth for her and she tests it. "Your good." A small contraction sets in, my body working hard to get him out, but not today, he can come as fast as he wants tomorrow, not today. My shakey hands take the mug off and I lay my head back breathing slowly. "OO!" I groan shakilly, in and out, in and out. I continuiously remind myself, its hard to remember when Im in so much pain. Or any at all. She takes both of my hands hauling me to my feet, I lay my head on her shoulder and she sways me, i know what shes doing, trying to get him to come right now. Bringing him into my canal, not happening.  It stops and I slowly ease up, I check the clock, only nine in the morning, oh joy. "Ugh I just want Slade through this, but he needs to go to his big game, only nine more hours until his game ends..." 

"Last time I checked you were a two, I think your okay until your water breaks, then he needs to get his ass over here ASAP!"

"Yeah I hope that doesnt happen." I sigh and lay on the couch trying to get some sleep until the hard stuff starts. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Just breathe Trella." She tells me once again, I lay in the nice pool trying my hardest to.

"Im trying to!" Im only at a four, which means its active labor, and its four in the afternoon, one more hour till hes home but this hurts. I breathe skailly, leaning back on my knees I rub my bare belly. 

"Good your doing better." I grab the remote turning on the fan, but the light off wanting it completly dark in here.

"I have a disc upstairs on my computer, bring it down please." I sigh feeling it end, I rest up against the side of the pool rubbing my belly. She leaves upstairs when I hear her phone ding, sweet, I look at it and its Slade, she hasnt told him anything other than its girls day and were practing breathing techniques. I reply back. Hey Slade its me, having fun! Good luck at your big game, I cant make it, not feeling good, been throwing up all day. Good Luck I love you. -Trella 

"Found it, I like this mix." She says putting it in the player letting the soft and calm music flow relaxingly. "Now you can relax." She says pouring water slowly on my overgrown belly. 

"I want Slade." I whimper, I want him right next to me saying comforting words and stroking my hand with every contraction, I just want him here.

"You just have another hour." 

"Then lets go to his game come on." I say standing in the nice and warm  bath, "Its his last game of his high school year he deserves his wife to go." I carefully step out drying myself off and I pull on sweats and a t-shirt.

"I dont think you should go, your four centimeters dialated."

"Thanks captian obvious." I snap bending down leaning over the tub breathing, this trucking hurts like hell, I just need Slade here and it will get better. I whimper loudly feeling it hit its top point and she rubs my lower back hard. I sway my hips, my head hanging, I dont think I will last very long at the game. After the minute and a half it lets up, I hobble to the car setting a towel down just in case.Millie hops in next to me, I can tell shes a bit angry. 

"This isnt a good idea, your water could break and after that, stuff speeds up mighty quickly."

"I dont care, I want to go to the game until it gets too bad then go home with Slade." She drives off towardsd the school, the fun memories of junior year only going for like two months before I actually got pregnant the joys. The drive was fun, simple, and easy, we even stopped at McDonalds for food without any contractions, that is until we got seated in the first row right by the box where the players are. 

Slade is like a machine out there, he on this side of the rink one minute and the next hes scoring a goal, or whatever its called. I hold Millies hand tightly, very intimidated, its so loud, the roar of the people kills my ear drumbs. I cringe putting my head down whimpering. "It got worse." I whimper trying to breathe better, my stomach tightens and twitches like crazy, my hands shake and I groan softly. 

"Hey Miss are you okay?" A girl asks coming over to me too, I dont want the attention. 

"Shes fine, thank you." Millie says, using her glare to scare the poor girl away. After it lets up I catch Slades glance and he smiles from ear to ear, he comes over taking his head gear off and leans over the rails and gives me a sweaty kiss.

"Im glad you came." He huffs, his team is throwing their hands in the air annoyed and yelling at him.

"Me too." I smile and he rubs my belly before going back, his team cussing him out, but once he gets that puck hes nuts, skating all over the place he smacks it hard into the goal making it 4-0. "Millie Im just kidding I dont want to be here, get him off the ice, I need to get home." I huff, this contraction came thirty seconds sooner, she darts up and over to the reff calling a time out. In which means Slade comes rushing over to the side. He jumps over the railing and over to me worried, I just grunt taking his hand tightly. "We need to go." I pant hard, "Right now, Deklan is coming." His eyes widen and If I could have gotten his picture I would have. 

"Right now?" He asks standing up helping me stand, I lean my face in his chest grunting.

"Yes now!" I snap, Im working my body here!

"Im about to have a baby!" He pumps his fist and grabs me hurrying me outside kicking off his skates and he runs to his car. "Millie meet me at home okay?" She nods and puts me in comfortably and rushes to his side and zooms off. "Were having a baby." I nod taking his hand, I had three more days, couldnt he have waited three more days? 

________________________________________

Whoop this is the real deal! Please COMMENT & vote!! I love you all thanks for reading!!!