Chapter Thirty Seven

"Have the contractions layed low?" Slade asks, were in our hospital room, all cudled up surrounded by pillows. 

"A little, they still hurt." I say rubbing my stomach from the side, Slade slips into the bed with me holding my hand softly. 

"Im sorry all of this has happened." 

"Its really fine, its my life, pregnant or not really." I feel a smaller contraction come and I squeeze his hand humming softly. He notices and puts a rag on my face, cooling me down.  I close my eyes embarrased about this, I dont even know why. He says nothing, the entire room is silent and still, Im not the virgin marry, im not giving birth to Jesus or something.

"We will give you guys some space okay? Doctors orders you two dance in the sheets. Here are some healthy possitions Trella." Tammi says, everyone leaves the room laughing hysterically but I just ignore it letting the contraction finish. 

"I dont want sex when Im having bloody contractions!" I shout at them, I know I just totally rained on Slades paraid but he should be pregnant! 

"You know it was supposed to be a suprise but my mom and sister planned a baby shower for you, like a month before he is born."

"Travis, before Travis is born." 

"So Im wondering about how your contractions will feel, so I got an appoitment for the day before the your baby shower for a contraction simulation for an hour." I turn to him and start to laugh, and hard.

"You! Want to know how contractions feel?!" I laugh at him like hes the funniest guy on earth who cracked the funniest joke ever.

"Its not funny I want to, when you give birth to him naturally I want to know how your feeling. I want to know what you go through. Most married men dont even think twice about it. They dont want to feel what their wives feel or dont even think about it. I do I want to know what you go through, what you feel."  He pouts his lower lips making it so tempiting to just kiss it and horard him for myself. 

"I think its cute you want to do that for me. I would love you to."

"I want you there with me too, so I can understand how important of a role the spouse is." 

"Uh... okay." I dont feel any contractions so I push my pillow barrier and sit up on my hands and knees and crawl onto him, with my body hanging over his. My belly brushes against his crotch and I know hes loving it. "Okay, I know the first times werent neccissaryly out of love, maybe to you, but now lets really do it." I say kissing his soft lips passionatly, this time I actually want this, last time I felt it was just a fling, this time to me I really do love him. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

"Trella its time to wake up sweet heart." Slade tells me, but Im too comfortable to want to move.

"No...leave me alone, please Slade." I mutter completly naked, I am so comfrortable on the bed I dont even want to move, and I know that soon I will never be comfortable again.

"You need to eat."

"I said leave me alone! God! Are you trying to be an ass hole now?! Im carrying your baby for Gods sake and you want me to get up? Leave me alone!" I shout keeping my eyes closed, Im freaking pregnant for gods sake cant people just leave me alone?Im not in my second trimester yet so I dont have energy, my belly is killing me. 

"Sorry..." He mutters getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom closing the door rather loudly. I groan knowing I have to fix this, this is my fault, Im the hormonal one! I slip out of the bed, my whole stomach tight and uncomfortable, the baby is kicking up a storm now, I can feel it too on the outside.

"Slade! Hes moving!" I yell excitedly feeling him do cartwheels inside me, its so cute, I check the time and see its almost three in the afternoon.

The door swings open and Slade comes running up to me cupping my bare belly. I look up to his face, his eyes planted on my stomach, I move his hand towards the bottom and his face lights up. He looks up to my eyes smiling happily. "Oh my gosh! Hes moving!" He shouts loudly making Travis stop moving, Slade frowns alittle but now massages my belly.

"No dont do that." I mutter taking his hands in mine so he doesnt do that. He eyes me smiling his devious smile moving his body to my bare one.

"Why? Do you like it?" He strokes his hands back up my waist and I move his hands away.

"No, no I dont, sorry. It hurts." I slide around him and walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, I test it before slipping in, letting the warm watter slap against my swollen and tender belly. 

"Hey Trella? Could you tell me what your going through? I know you tell me to read the books but every woman is different. What are you going through?" He asks me, I can see his shadow between the shower curtain sitting down on the toilet. 

"Lots of things, its kind of embarrising...I have lots of discharge, Im so bloated, I have horrible constipation I feel like dieing, my stomach is tight and almost painful because my womb is adjusting to the baby, my back hurts, my breats are almost larger that my stomach, but I know you are loving it. They are also super painful, I cant sleep that well, my glasses need a new perscription because this pregnancy is making my eyes all funky, one moment I can see properly, the next its so fuzzy. There are so many things." I sigh, slipping off my glasses, I let the water pour down my face relaxing me. "And Im breaking out." 

"What about your feet?" I look through the curtain and see he has a booklet in his hand looking through it.

"They hurt, and dont seem to fit in my shoes anymore." 

"Oh! In this pamphlet it says that its just water retention, its still the same size just water retention makes your feet seem longer." I nod my head, Travis is kicking more now, making my stretched stomach burn.

"I love being pregnant but I dont...Im seventeen, I shouldnt be pregnant right now...I took on the huge responsibility to be a mom now, doing things we should have done when we were married. But it doesnt mater now, whats done is done and I wouldnt reverse having my baby Travis, especially with you." 

" I love you."

"I love you more." I mutter, I suddenly get really dizzy, I know its not good to be in the shower right now. "Slade get me out. Im going to pass out." I mutter, he darts to the shower grabbing me just as my legs go limp, holding my slipery body. "Get me out." I whimper and he slides me out onto the bathroom floor draping a towel over me before lifting me up again and placing me on our bed. 

"Another symptom?"

"Yes. How did you know?" I patt his face and relax in the bed.

_________________________________

Just a filler!!! But please COMMENT!!!!