Chapter Thirty Two

"Mr. Hadley, is it true you beat your children?" My lawer asks him, he only stares at me with lazers giving me an evil smirk. 

"No." My eyes flicker down to my lap and tears well up into my eyes, they are going to think all my scars are my own. 

"Well in these photographs there are scars from your daughters body. Here is the back, she couldnt possibly reach it to cut it herself."

"Shes been cutting herself her entire life, what makes you think she wouldnt try to do it to other parts of her body?" He looks to me alittle before he starts to fake cry, I put my head in hands and whimper, Slade wraps his arms around me tightly holding me close to him. "I-I just cant belive my own daughter would turn me in like this! I didnt do anything wrong!"

"Mr. Hadley pull yourself together." The judge snarls clearly not falling for it. 

"Why do you keep looking at your daughter? Im beging to suspect your lieing, under oath!" The gury snickers shaking their heads before writing things down quickly and my dad looks angry almost. His vein on the right side of his neck is poking through.

"Im not lyeing!" He growls and thats when my laywer pokes at him harder.

"It says here you lost your job for steeling medication out of the pharmacy, you get free drinks at the bar because you threaten the tender with his life. Youve been to jail for hitting your wife, for too many unpaid tickets, killing your new born daughter, throwing your other daughter in a trash to die, then you called in drunk saying you murdered your son Jacob! I rest my case your honor, this man is sick and must be put into prison imediatly so he doesnt harm others!" I gasp looking up at my father, he killed my sister? He threw one in a trash! Oh God! 

"I have a question? Why hasnt this man been put into prison for killing his daughter and throwing one in the trash?" The judge asks the police and my lawyer, he shuffles through pages and a smug smile forms on his face.

"Because the police were bribed to keep him out of prison." 

"I want those police men found that took the bribe and them put in prison, we will resume in two hours for the results, dismissed." Her mallet slams down onto the block and small murmers fill the air, I watch out of the corners of my eye as they take my father off the stand but he starts resisting.

"You bitch! You worthless peice of shit I should have killed you when I had the chance! That baby is going to rot in hell! It wont get to have one peice of air when its born cause Im getting out! And you and the baby are the first things Im coming afte!" His evil laughs echo as the police shove him out of the court room, my hands rush to my stomach and I start to sob, my baby didnt do anything to him. I sob hard and Slade wraps me up in his arms tightly while I sob hard, my baby didnt do anything, hes going to kill us. 

"Lets get you out of here okay?" He helps me stand but I cant stop crying, I cant do this any more I cant be here.

"I dont want to be here any more." I sob into his chest, he doesnt let go of me, his chest muffles my sobs, my body shakes into his and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and die.

"We only have a few hours left, we have the best lawyer here and he is sure that he will be put in prison."

"B-but I had two sisters!" I sob holding him tightly and he sighs greatly.

"I know, but your other sister is here." I gasp looking up to him, through my glossy eyes and he gives me a small smile.

"Turn around." I turn around to see an older woman, long wavey blonde hair, dark brown eyes, she has a scar across her throat and she approaches me. She looks similar to Jacob killing me inside, she gives me a small smile.

"Hi, Im Jessica." She says holding onto her puse, she looks so much older than me. 

"I-Im Trella." I mutter, she chuckles alittle standing at the end of the row.

"I know, lets go have lunch?" I nod my head but turn to Slade, he nods his head and I follow her out of the court room, I have another sister, Im not alone. 

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

We order our food at the small cafe across the street and I sit across from her at the small booth. "So Trella, tell me a bit about yourself?" She asks taking a drink of her water, she has no ice in heres just like me, I hate ice in my drinks.

"I...uh...there isnt much to tell really."

"Well I see your expecting, do you know the gender?" She asks me  sweetly setting her glass down, the waitress comes back with our food and slides it in front of us, I got a small salad with a brownie. 

"Its a boy." Her smile widens brightly, she looks like she wants to squeal but she contains herself.

"How old are you?" She asks me taking a bite of her sandwhich, I would have got one but this place isnt exactally an appitizing look to it, Im scared my own salad wont be good.

"S-seventeen." I mutter filling my fork with salad and taking a bite, but to my shock its delicous.

"Wow, kinda young?"

"Lots of stuff has happened and this baby is my angel." She nods her head finishing her bite.

"Well Im twenty nine, Im not married and I dont have kids. I havent been adopted, no one wanted me because well I was dumped in a trash when my, our dad was fifteen." I almost choke on my food hearing my dad was fifteen.

"Holy...um...im so sorry, but you had a better life than I did...he beat me."

"I know, I saw the pictures, I also work with CPS, well Im in training at least, when I came across your file I was happy I found you but sad that you were in our system." She frowns but still eats her food, I cant belive this is my older sister, Im not alone, but Im scared she might be that crazy psyco like my dad was.

"Uh...I dont know what to talk about now?" 

"Thats okay... lets go now were going to be late." I havent even finished my food, she pays right there and quickly ushers me out the back exit, why are we going out the back? She lets me go first and I look around seeing a dark alley and I start to get nervous. When all of the sudden a huge pain courses through the back of my head then darkness.

_______________________________________

Oo! Hey guys Happy Thanksgiving! I hope to the people that celibrate it are having fun and stuffing their tummies! COMMENT & vote!!!!!