Chapter Seventeen

"N-No Im not!" I say loudly, Im not pregnant, I cant be pregnant!

"Hun, when I was pregnant with Slade, I coulnt be near the oranges without vomiting, your sick you cant leave, your breats are swollen, hunny I can see that. Your bloated between the hips when the baby is growing. Your pregnant." I turn to her and I frown, tears form in my eyes and I start to cry.

"No! I cant be!" I sob my head resting on my arms on the toilet, I cant be!

"Hey, dont cry, its okay! It really is, I dont mind, my son is eighteen and engaged, I think you need this, I really belive you do need this, you need a baby in your life sweet heart." I tremble, I dont want to be a mom right now, I have six months before I get married, Ill be showing by then!

"No! I cant be! I cant have a baby! I cant take care of it!"

"Mom! What is going on?" Slade comes running into the bathroom and sits down next to me. "What did you say to her?!"

"Trella has some news." She says excitedly but I dont want to tell him, I am not ready to be a mother!

"Trella whats wrong, baby tell me please!" When he says that I beak down, we are about to have a baby together, we havent even gotten married yet! "Please!" He asks so determmined, he is so concerned.

"I-Im P-Pregnant!" I sob not looking up to him, he doesnt say anything at all, he sighs before responding.

"I-I dont know... I mean were not even married yet?" I jerk up to him looking up to him in shock, he didnt just say that?

"What are you saying?" I stand to my feet looking down to him in horror, that was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"We just got engaged and now your pregnant?"

"Slade!" His mother scold him but I just start crying harder.

"Mom Im scared!" He snaps back at him so frustred, I storm up the stairs sobbing, he doesnt want me now because I am pregnant! "Trella!" He calls after me, sounding like he didnt mean it but he clearly did.

"Fine! If you dont want us were through!" I shout slamming my door and laying down in my bed sobbing, I put my hand on my stomach and deflait, my life is over, I cant be pregnant, he obviously doesnt want me!

"Trella please open the door I didnt mean it like that." Slade calls from the other side.

"Of course you did! Because everything is about you! If something doesnt go your way you toss it out!"

"Slade!" His mother screams for him, he groans walking down to his mother, I can hear their entire arguement. "Are you kidding me right now? Your getting angry at her for something both of you did? Yes I am furious that you couldnt wait until you got married but doesnt mean you bash your fiance! For crying out loud she is carrying your baby wether you like it or not! So grow a pair, march right up there and you fix things! The four of us will discuss this later! But just letting you know, you two made adult decisions so you can move out by the end of the week!" She screams every word practically shaking the walls with her anger, all of this was because of a stupid orange that made me sick, we didnt even take a damn test to confirm if I was! I still have another week before I see it I have my period or not.

I sob into my pillow so ashamed, his mother is so angry with us, its not like I purposly told him to impregnate me! Life freaking happens, and you move on with it. I hold my stomach tightly, slightly sick but if I am, I want to protect the baby, but is Slade doesnt want either of us then I think I will abort it, I dont have to money to survive on my own, let alone pay for the hospital bill to have the baby in nine months. "Trella?" There is another knock on the door before it opens, crap I didnt lock it. Slade enters my room and closes the door behind him. I sink farther into my bed just wanting him to go away, I dont want to talk to him. "Trella lets talk about this."

"What is there to talk about? Im already pregnant, its already happened! If you dont want us I can go abort it then!" I shout not wanting to abort my baby, I just want him to be happy though, I dont want him to hate me because I love him.

"I mean when should we get married?"

"We already had it planned!"

"But should we have it sooner?"

"I dont care! Im so stressed out right now, Im pregnant and now you dont want the baby!" I sob into my pillow again, my stomach truning but nothing is helping me.

"I dont know what to think right now Trella! My fiance is pregnant before were even freaking married!" The veins in his neck stick out and he throws his hands up in the air yelling at me.

"Its not my fault! You probably used me damn it! I was broken and vulnerable and you had sex with me!" I scream darting up in the bed screaming at him and sobbing. "Since you dont want it Im aborting it!"

"You most certainly will not! That is my baby and you cant do it unless I give the concent also!"

"Like you would care!"

"I do so shut up about it already! Its my baby and we are going to work through this! I love you and our baby! Were going to be married and we will have our baby together okay?!" He shouts at me coming up to me and grabing my arms yanking me to a sitting position shaking me slightly. "That is my baby too you will not get rid of my baby!" He sounds so pained, he has tears in his eyes and his face is a bright red, he lets go of me turning away, on hand on his hip the other on his mouth I assume.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask shaken up, I stand on my knees on the bed afraid to approach him.

"Camille and I used to be together in our sophmore year, we were very serious when one day she tells me she was pregnant before she aborted it. We broke up right after, Im so sorry Trella I should have told you sooner..." He trails off not telling me, his voice cracking terribly, Im too in shock to speak, my best friend since freshman year was pregnant with his baby! He told me he didnt love anyone but me!

"You lied to me?" I gasp holding my stomach, this baby wasnt his first! Camille didnt tell me this! He turns around tears all down his cheeks. "How could you two have not told me this?"

"I didnt want you to get hurt!"

"And you think Im not now?! You lied to me! You both lied to me!" I scream loudly, my chest in pain, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I cringe feeling something sticky slide down my legs. I look down to see blood slipping down my legs. Oh God...

________________________________

OOOOO!!!!! Please COMMENT & vote!! I love you all!!!