Chapter Twenty Four

I dive into my deli sandwhich eating it like a savage. "You like that sandwhich?" Slade asks me almost like he is mocking me, I put down my deli and glare at him.

"Do you have a problem with me eating?" I ask him angry, folding my hands across the desk and I get really angry, he thinks Im fat!

"No! No thats not what I was saying!" He holds his hands up defensivly, his eyes widen in fear slightly.

"Then what were your saying huh? Am I too fat for you?"

"No! Im sorry I shouldnt have said anything." He puts his head down ashamed but I wont let this go, he was making fun of the way I was eating!

"Dont comment about me eating! Its just as offensive saying your junk is too small!" I bark making people around us turn to us in awe, he tries to get me to quiet down but I wont stop fuming. "Am I not good enough for you? Im so angry!" I shout grabbing my sub and leaving the store to go and eat outside, I grumble cursing him while I eat, he needs to go back to that doctor to ask her about freaking manners!!! I am doing him a favor by giving life to his baby! And yet he makes fun of me while I eat!

"Trella?" I look up to see Camille and I outwardly groan, she looks to me confused.

"Why didnt you tell me that Slade and you got pregnant?" I bark to her standing in her face, it drains of all color before she gulps. 

"What are you talking about?" She asks shakilly, she obviously knows what Im talking about.

"Dont play dumb Camille! Tell me?"

"It was an accident okay? We hooked up that year, just friends with benifits, I started getting attatched to him, I didnt want him to leave. I was never really pregnant, I just didnt want him to leave me." She looks down ashamed fiddling with her shoes.

"Thats worse! To fake a pregnancy! He was torn up about it!" I scream at her and her head snaps up.

"How would you know you werent even there? You were too busy cutting and having a pity party to even notice!" I gasp, she soon realizes what she had said and she takes a step forwards, I shove her away hard.

"How dare you! You know what my life has been like and yet you judge me for it? I cant belive you! I never want to see you again, get away from me!" I scream at her, tears in my own eyes, we had been friends forever and now shes gone.

"You dont mean that." She mutters to me, so hopeful I was just messing with her but Im not, im so serious.

"Yes I do, now get out of my life, you dont matter to me any more, get away from us." She stares at me in shock, she looks like she is about to pass out. She takes a step back in shock, before she goes running away crying, I stand there puffing before sitting back down to finish my food. This pregnancy is already hard.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

(Four Months Pregnant)

"Tammi? What color of flowers do I need?"

"I dont really know, maybe some golden balsa wood, lambsear, and pine cones? Its more wintery?" she says peering over my shoulder, she points to the ones she likes and I fall in love with them. 

"Done! Cealed!" The door opens and I hear a loud sigh, I dart up in my chair and smile, I run over to Slade and hug him. 

"How are my two favorite people?" He asks me smelling like a pig, I pull away but still smile at him.

"Great, your mom and I are working on the wedding tweeks, what time is your game? I want to go today." I feel a small little flutter against the left side of my small bump. I look up into his eyes happily my hands darting to that side.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks me, I can see today has been a stressful day for him.

"I think I felt it move?" I say excitedly and his hands dart to where I put them, I push his hand in alittler hard so he can feel the small movement but it doesnt move again and he frowns.

"You felt it move?" Tammi comes running in with a dish towel over her hands wiping them off when she smiles.

"Yes but it wont move again." I pout sadly, I want it to move again, Im so sad. I wanted it to move more and feel it.

"Oh hun, it wont kick like your nine months, there will be flutters until your six months, and he wont be able to feel it until then." Both of us frown and he sighs but cups my belly kneeling down in front of it.

"Daddy is sad you wont move harder." He kisses my belly and I smile at how adorable he is towards our unborn child. Tears start flowing down my face seeing how much he loves our baby, his eyes flicker to mine and it replaces with worry. "Why are you crying? Whats wrong?" He asks me standing up cupping my face, I grab his hands and cry softly.

"Y-Your going to be such a good d-dad." I sob and his face relaxes kissing my forhead, he pulls me in and I sob into his chest, I dont like being so emotional like I am. 

"Its going to be okay, were both going to be good parents you want to know why? I already bought us a house, we can move in soon, I just signed the papers." I look up into his eyes and smile brightly, Im so excited, we finally get to live in a house all by ourselves. 

"Really? Which one is it?" I ask, there were two houses I deeply loved and I wanted so badly, but those he didnt want. 

"The one on Omand Street, the one that was an hour away from here, but I would still get to go to school here because the tournoment in two months, then hockey try outs. Ill graduate here just in time for our baby to be born." He rubs my belly softly and I smile, that was the one I wanted, the number one I wanted.

"Really? We got that one?! Oh my gosh!" I scream hugging him tightly, I couldnt be happier, life is going just the way I wanted, I have a wonderful fiance, a baby on the way, now we have a beautiful home, and a wedding in two months, I just cant wait. 

"Yes, we can move whenever we want, but I need to go get ready for the game okay? If your coming your sitting next to the principal." He scolds kissing my nose and I smile, I couldnt be happier, I slide my glasses off and wipe them off from my fallen tears before sliding them back on. "Gosh your so beautiful." He says kissing me when Esmereldas gaugs inturupts us. 

"Get a room you two!" I turn to her who is walking into the kitchen disgusted, I turn back to him smiling and he sighs.

"I need to go get ready okay? Ill see you in ten minutes, we can go get some food then go to the game."

"Wait! Tomorrow morning we get to find out the sex, baby Im so scared!"

"Everything will be fine, were past the point of miscarrage, you just felt the baby move everything is going to be fine, I am so excited, I hope we have a boy."

"Me too." The flutter comes once again and I smile widly, the baby is already in love with its daddy. Loves the sound of its daddys voice, if it can hear him. I love our baby and its father so much it almost hurts me. I grab my small belly and look down with so much love towards it a tear slips down my cheek.

_________________________________________

Sorry for such a crappy chapter, I miss all the comments!! I know the chapters arent that good but I still miss them! Please COMMENT & vote!