Chapter 22

Crystal's POV

These math questions are killing me, I just went to the answers.

I asked Percy for help, and he actually taught me well, I'm kinda good at fractions now.

Oh how it's so hard to be an Ice Princess.

Percy had to go to camp-half blood, and mum went shopping.

So I'm here alone, I really want to see my Ice parents...

Wait, I literally fell off my bed when an idea hit me.

My Ice mum, she showed me how to transfer myself to the Ice castle.

I wrote it down somewhere..

"Oh where is it?!" I whispered to myself.

I looked through all my boxes, and draws but couldn't find anything. I looked under my bed, in my closet... Still nothing.

Then I had a flash back, I remember putting a notebook under the bed of the underground room.
I ran outside and went down into the room, I went under the bed, and yes! It was there!
My smile grew bigger and bigger, I'm finally going to see my Ice parents! It feels like I haven't seen them forever!

I used the home phone to call mum and tell her that I'm leaving to go there, she said I can stay 30 minutes and then I have to be home.

I wish I could stay forever where I truly belong...

I opened my notebook and I had to get out my crown and say this sentence.

"Okay... Take me to my home where I truly belong, where the sun shines, where the clouds combine... And where mystery awaits..."

I wasn't sure what it meant by 'mystery awaits.' Oh well I can't worry about that.

After five seconds nothing happened, until finally blue sparkles appeared all over my room, I shut my eyes as the sparkles lead me to my home.

After a flash I was already here, my Ice Castle!

I saw my Ice Parents and I rushed to them and hugged them tightly.

"Mum! Dad! I've missed you!" I yelled.

"Crystal! I was hoping you would come visit some day!" Mum said cheerfully.

"I'm sorry, I know I should have came earlier... It's just homework and..."

"No no! You need to focus on your studies, and visit us when you're free." Dad said.

I smiled at them, they were everything to me, they still are, it's just we are far apart.

That fact that I can't see my Ice parents everyday makes me want to cry.

We sat down on the chairs, that were of course made of Ice.

I'm surprised this stuff never melts...

"I have something to tell you..." I said, I figured out that somehow I had to tell them that Lily knows who I really am.

"What is it?" Mum said softly.

"Well... You can't get mad at me for this!" I said.

"We would never get mad at you," dad said with a reassuring look.

"Well I made this new friend... And," but mum cut me off and said, "oh that's so good to hear!"

"Wait, let me finish... I trust her, she was always there for me, I was so lonely and she was there to stay with me and be there... Her name is Lily, and I told her who I really am." I explained.

They both gasped.

Oh no.

"We told you not to tell anyone!" Mum yelled.

"You don't understand! Let me take her here and I will show you how trustworthy she is! She is a great person and without her... I would be alone! All the kids at school are rude to me and ignore me, and she is the only one who was there for me when no one else was!" I explained again.

I want to defend Lily, I want to show my parents that she is trustworthy!

"Take her here, but if we can't see that she's trustworthy we can simply clear her memory, she won't remember anything that you said to her," dad said.

"Fine! I'm taking Lily here tomorrow! Goodbye!" I yelled and transferred myself back where I was... Homework! Ugh.

This isn't fair! Here I am so glad to see my Ice parents, and then the moment I walk in they shatter me with problems! I do love them... It's just so complicated!

I called Lily and told her to come over my house.

She of course asked me questions like, "why?, "is this urgent?" Etc.

But I just hanged up the phone.

I'm just the nicest person ever.

I went to clean my room before Lily comes, don't want her to think I'm a messy person.

After a while the doorbell rang, I'm my heart was racing, I don't even know why.

Lily's POV

Not sure why Crystal urgently needed me...

I rang the doorbell and Crystal opened it.

"We are going to my Ice castle."

{yay! This chapter is slightly longer, I hope. Do you guys even like these mini authors notes?? I just like to put them in the end heheh. So yes I'm back to updating all the Time, ASSIGNMENTS ARE OVER YASSS!! Please vote, comment, and enjoyyyyyy mah book!! :) }