Chapter 18

Jazzy's POV

I hate Crystal so much, she took Lily away from me! Today I will get Lily to realise that Crystal is just using her so she isn't alone. I helped her when Crystal didn't, I helped her dress nicely, I helped her with almost everything!

Just you wait Crystal.

Crystal's POV

Okay, today is the day I talk to Lily about what she thinks about my secret. When I got to school I saw her sitting down with Jazzy. I walked over to them and sat down.

"Oh hey Lily... Hi Jazzy." I said.

"Uh, hey Lily come on, I wanna show you something." Jazzy said to Lily.

Lily nodded and left with Jazzy, she stopped and turned around to face me and said, "I'll catch up with you later Crystal... Bye."

"Bye..." I said.

Jazzy slightly turned her head to me while she was walking and smirked.

I have a slight feeling Jazzy is trying to get Lily to leave me, I should have seen this coming.

In class we had to pick partners and Jazzy ran to Lily and Lily left with her leaving me with no one. I had to be stuck with Brittany. I started to wonder if I did something wrong to Lily for her not to talk to me. I'm just jealous a little, I'm happy Lily has made friends but I don't want her to forget about me.

We were working on our Math assessment and I can't say Brittany is great at maths.

If I ask her what's 12x12 she will probably get a calculator.

"Ugh I don't know any of this, you can do the work since your so 'smart', I'll be texting." Brittany said.

"Look! We both need to work on this, I'm sure you wouldn't want a bad grade, so get working and stop being so dumb you don't even know how to times something together without a calculator! Your such an idiot, unless you can prove to me your not!" I said back.

Slay me Brittany, slay me!

"Fine! I will show you that I am smart as well." Brittany answered.

After arguing about I'm right and she's wrong we actually worked pretty well. She made sure all the calculations were correct, and we worked together well.

Not saying she's smart, she needs to study more.

"Yes! We are finished planning it! Now we can take a break I'm guessing," I said.

"Let's talk about Lily and Jazzy, seriously I don't get what happened to Jazzy, she's a good friend of mine but ever since Lily came and joined our group for a while, she has been avoiding me," Brittany explained.

"Same with li...," I stopped because maybe Brittany is trying to make me open up to her to know how I feel so she can play with my emotions.

Well it's not happening!

"Anyways we should tell the teacher we are finished our work," I said instead.

At recess I went to Lily before Jazzy could come.

"Crystal! I'm so sorry to leave you with Brittany, but Jazzy was lonely so I thought I could work with her, don't worry I'm not avoiding you or anything like that," Lily explained.

"Oh okay... I was just hoping to talk about my secret... Do you believe me?" I asked.

"Take me to your Ice Castle!" She said.

"Wait what?!" I asked.

"If you want me to believe you then take me to your castle I want to know if what you are telling me is true," Lily said.

Without thinking I said yes, I'm actually going to show someone where my true home is.

I have to admit I'm kinda excited.

I saw Jazzy running to us, what does she want know?! I know she is planning something I can just feel it, it's really obvious to me why can't it be obvious to Lily?

"Hey Lily!," Jazzy said.

"Um, Lily could I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, I wanted to warn her about Jazzy.

"Sure...," Lily replied.

We walked over near the wooden seats and Lily said, "so... What do you wanna tell me?"

"Look, I think Jazzy is making a plan to split us apart... She keeps pulling you away," I said.

"Crystal, no one could ever even try to pull is apart! We are always going to be together, Jazzy just doesn't like hanging out wi Brittany," Lily explained.

"But I know Jazzy is up to something, I haven't got the chance to tell you more about my secret," I said.

"Crystal, I will always have time for you, don't worry, let's go back to Jazzy," Lily said.

No Lily I don't want to go back go Jazzy. But of course I didn't say that, because I'm nice... Sort of.

As we walked over Jazzy took Lily's arm and dragged her away from me.

Okay then...

"Crystal... We will be back soon, maybe...," Jazzy said.

Yeah right! Seriously why can't Lily just realise what Jazzy is doing to her?!

Great, another problem, school just gets better and better!

Not.

{haiii, so far I have 1805 reads!!! Guys I'm so close to 2k! That's my goal so please keep reading, commenting and voting! x}