Chapter 5

" It can't be that hard, right?" I said.

"Oh sure, we will get to the Dragons castle, and we will get eaten. What's so hard about that?" Grover said in sarcasm.

" Oh please, come on let's go, follow the map," Annabeth said.

So basically we took FOREVER to get there, we walked and walked, strange creatures walking around us. At least we followed what the librarian, said to us, I got a flash back of her saying

" do not look into the eyes of mysterious creatures.

Annabeth screamed at the spiders coming at her.

"AHHHHHH" Annabeth screamed.

"RUN" Grover said.

But a strange sea animal jumped out of the water and grabbed Annabeth, Annabeth screamed and cried at the same time as she was pulled in the sea.

"PERCY GET IN THE WATER AND SAVE HER!!" Yelled Grover.

I ran and jumped in the water, I saw Annabeth closing her eyes and floating deep deep down.I swam as fast as I could down deeper, I caught her by her hand, but she was caught in something that kind of looked like seaweed, I pulled to get her out but it was no use. I had to get out before it was too late, but I tried so hard to pull, but I couldn't give up.

I grabbed my sword which is actually a pen which turns into a sword, and I cut the seaweed that captured her. I finally got her out of the water and Grover helped me carry her out of the water.

She wouldn't wake up.

"Annabeth!" I yelled.

I shook her arm and she started to open her eyes.

"Huh? What happened?" Annabeth said in a confused voice.

I was so relieved that she was still alive, I hugged her close and Annabeth of course had no idea what's going on.

"Um, why are you hugging me? What happened?

I stepped back a little and said,

"Oh um don't worry come on let's keep going" I said in a soft voice.

So basically, not much to tell, we just walked and walked. We arrived to the dragons castle, but we just couldn't walk anymore, we were so tired.

"Come on" Annabeth eagerly said.

I was surprised she wasn't even tired, me and Grover just sat in the dirt we couldn't take it anymore, but for the sake of finding my sister, we have to do this.

"So I don't even get how we have to go through a dragons castle, to get to a ice castle?" I asked.

"There's a door that leads us to a short cut, and that door is in the dragons castle" Annabeth explained.

"How do you know all this stuff?" I asked.

"I just know, come on stop asking questions let's go, Grover you knock on the door! Annabeth said.

"What why me?" Grover said.

" Um I don't think we have to knock... don't we just go in?" I asked.

"Well we have to be quiet and very careful come on!" Grover said.

We opened the door, thinking that it was locked but it wasn't. We tip toed slowly as we kept on hearing the dragon roaring. The dragon saw our shadow and walked towards us, and roared in our face, we ran as well as screaming, uh well Annabeth was the only one screaming...We saw the door that would lead us to a short cut, we pulled and pulled the door, but it was no use.

"LOOK! There's a key on the ground, hurry Percy get it!" Grover yelled.

I ran to grab the key, and I ran back to the door. We opened the door and ran out, luckily the dragon was too big to fit through the door.

"YES! We're alive" I said relieved.

"Phew, ok next time we gotta watch out more!" Grover cautioned.