Chapter 10

Percy's POV

I was worried about Crystal, her friend could easily find out. Crystal can't trust anyone, she's only known Lily for a couple of days!

So I walked over to Crystal, and said "hey Crystal! I need to talk to you...".

"Okay...", she replied.

We sat down on her bed and she waited patiently for me to start talking.

"Okay, so um I know Lily is one of your first friends and all that stuff, but no matter what you can't tell her anything!" I explained.

"Percy you know I won't!" she said.

"Okay good, it's just I don't want her to influence you into telling her"

"Percy I'm an Ice Princess! No one could ever influence me!" She replied with a smile.

I'm glad she thinks that way, because Lily might have a big mouth, and tell everyone about Crystal's secret identity.

"Well good luck for tomorrow" I sighed.

"Yeah...I'll just tell her that the picture was a photo shoot" Crystal laughed and winked at me.

Crystals POV

The sun came up, and I really wasn't bothered for school. I'm worried about explaining to Lily that the picture was in a photo shoot. As if she is gonna believe that! I tried not to think about it, and as I was just about to fall asleep, the phone rang.

I went downstairs to get it before mum and Percy wake up.

"Hello..." I said into the phone.

"Hi! It's Lily by the way!"

What the hell? It's 5:00am in the morning!

"Lily? Um it's 5:00am, why are you calling me at 5:00am!!!" I said in an angry voice. I was mad I because I just can't handle her crap all the time!

"Oh um, sorry... I couldn't sleep so...um...I wanted to see if you were awake."

"Uh it's 5:00am Lily! I'll see you at school, I need some sleep!" I replied, and I hanged up the phone before she could say goodbye.

I rushed back into bed, and went under my covers.

I hope there's no more interruptions anymore.

I hope.

About 7:00 am I got out of my warm bed and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning!" Percy said.

"Hey!" I replied.

"So uh I heard you on the phone, was that Lily?" Percy asked.

"Ugh yes, honestly who would call at 5:00am just because they can't sleep!?"

"Um I'm guessing Lily?" Percy joked.

"Ha-ha"

After I got my clothes on and did my morning routine I got in the car, and this time mum drove me.

I arrived at school, and guess who was waiting for me at the gates?

Lily.

I mean it's nice of her to do that, but she doesn't have to stalk me all the time.

"Hey...um sorry about that phone call" Lily said.

"Oh yeah don't worry, I was just really sleepy" I replied.

It was awkward between us two, in class we didn't exactly talk much, at recess Lily spent some time in the library, so I'm glad she didn't ask me about the picture.