Chapter 13

Lily's POV

The next day at school, I walked with Jazzy and Brittany to school.

"You look...Nice sort of." Brittany said.

"Thanks, same for you" I said back.

~Period 1~

We sat down in our seats and our math teacher talked and talked, and I couldn't care less, I was busy thinking about Crystal. She was on the other side of the room, and I really feel bad. I tried my best to not think of her, so I just concentrated on my task. Brittany was passing notes in class, and she passed one to me saying 'lol Crystal was staring at you, she will never be pretty as us!' I didn't feel like writing anything because that would be mean, so I just passed the note back with out writing anything.

"Lily and Brittany! You aren't allowed to pass notes during class" our teacher said as she took the note out of my hand.

~Period 2~

I still didn't talk to Crystal, I thought maybe I should talk to her at recess. Maybe...But hanging out with Jazzy and Brittany makes me popular. I just did my work, and thought about what I might do.

~recess~

I went over to Lily, but stopped. I saw two girls yelling at her, the two girls then walked away.

But I couldn't believe this.

SHE TURNED INTO A RED BIRD THING!

I had no idea what's going on, did she seriously turn into a Phoenix? Or was it my imagination?!

I ran to Crystal and I was speechless I didn't know what to say.

"Crystal! You just turned into a Phoenix!? What the hell?! What's going on!? I knew you were hiding something from me! I knew that picture had something to it but you wouldn't tell me! I knew..." Before I could finish she stopped me.

"Um, what are you talking about, you certainly have some kind of imagination"

Crystals POV

Oh my goodness!

I should of have kept my temper under control, and the worst part is Lily saw me! I needed to come up with a lie!

"Crystal!!! Don't lie! I SAW YOU!"

I really didn't know what to say.

I was saved by the bell! Phew.

"I will find out" Lily said, as she walked away.

After school I rushed to Percy and told him everything that happened.

"I think there's no way to lie to her...Sorry Crystal but you need to tell her." Percy explained.

"Percy I can't! That is the biggest secret of my life, you can't expect me to just tell her, I can't trust her yet!"

"Look, I know you can't trust people these days, but you will find people that are worthy of you telling them secrets, I know this is a huge thing...But maybe it's time someone knows, she has been the only kind person that has hanged out with you at school. Don't you think that she deserves an explanation?"

I hate it when he is right.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the doorbell rang. Percy walked over to open the door, and the last person I wanted to see.

Lily.

No no no! I'm not ready to tell someone my true identity!

"Oh hi Lily..." I heard Percy say.

I rushed to my room and locked the door behind me. Why can't Percy tell her I'm not home or something? I heard footsteps getting closer and closer"

"Crystal...Are you in there? I really need to know what happened"

I slightly opened the door.

"Come in..." I said.

Why did I just say that?! She will never believe me when I tell her.

We both awkwardly sat on the bed.

"So are you going to explain to me what the hell happened at school?" Lily asked.

"You will never believe me!" I fired back.

"Yes I will!"

Am I seriously ready for this? No I'm not, I can't I can't I can't! I can't risk her telling anyone else, anyone can find out! The whole school could find out, what if I get taken away by strangers or something?!

"Crystal it's just your imagination" I said.

"No! Tell me now, I'm not getting out of here until you tell me!"

"You can't tell anyone! Absolutely NO ONE!" I said.

"Who would I tell? Crystal I would never tell anyone. You can definitely trust me!"

I took a deep breath.

My heart races so fast, why am I finding this so hard? Okay Crystal take a deep breath and tell her!

Here goes nothing.

{heyooo, sorry this is a short chapter, but the next chapter will be very interesting. Hehe okay I'm not gonna spoil it, but please vote it only takes a second. It does make me want to update more, so keep commenting and voting!!! xxxxxx}