Chapter 9

Crystals P.O.V

After a long day of school, Percy came and picked me up.

"Crystal!!!" Percy yelled.

I rushed to hug him, I have to admit it's nice to have a big brother looking out for you.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was great! But it's tiring" I replied.

"Yep, school is definitely tiring, but it's okay, you'll get used to it"

I nodded and went into the car.

"Um, can I visit my ice parents today?" I asked nervously.

"It's a long way away from here, but we can figure out something" Percy exclaimed.

"So...did you make any friends?"

"Yeah, one friend, her name is Lily" I replied.

"That's good"

I can tell that Percy wants me to feel comfortable and not nervous.

We arrived home, and I rushed to the door.

"Hii, how was it?" Mum asked.

"It was good" I replied, not sure of what else to say. "I want to visit my ice parents today".

"Oh, okay I'll ask Percy if he can take you, but it's really far away".

Just as mum was about to continue, the phone rang.

"Oh hello, um Lily?" Mum said.

I heard what she said and told her it was my friend from school.

"Hi Lily" I said.

"Hey, can I come over your house today?" Lily said.

I was supposed to visit my ice parents today, but I guess she could come...

"Okay" I replied.

"Great!" She said.

I hanged up the phone and waited for her to come.

Percy walked into my room and looked at all the stuff on my desk.

"Um, Crystal, if your friend is coming over, shouldn't you hide all that stuff from the ice castle?"

"Oh, where can I put it?"

"Let's go to the basement" Percy said.

I have no idea what a basement is...this world is so confusing.

"Put them in this box right here" Percy said as he pointed to a old, dusty brown box.

After I did that I went back to my room, I just rested on my bed for a little while, I was going to fall asleep, but then the door bell rang.

"Crystal! Your friends here!" Mum yelled.

"I'm coming" I replied.

I rushed to the door and opened it slowly, I wasn't sure what else to do.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey Crystal!" Lily said as she rushed to give me a tight warm hug.

"So, I brought my homework so we can work on it." Lily said.

"Homework? What's that?"

"Don't you know what homework is? Sometimes I wonder if you have ever went to a school" Lily laughed.

We walked to my room, and sat down on the chairs.

"Our teacher gave us all homework, but you seemed so happy to get out of school, so I didn't think you realised that your teacher was calling you, so I got your homework for you" Lily said while laughing so hard, I honestly don't get what's so funny, but I just joined in and laughed too.

We stayed about half an hour on homework, I don't understand what's the purpose of homework. Ugh.

"Finally! We're done!" I exclaimed.

"I know right!" Lily replied while jumping up and down.

As we were being completely crazy and jumping up and down I tripped over, and luckily my desk was there so I could hold on it, but as I looked down, I just remembered that I forgot to put my crown, and dress in the basement, oops, I hope Lily doesn't notice.

I wanted to distract her so I could go to the basement but that's never going to work...

"So what do you want to do" Lily asked.

I was about to answer, but Lily turned around and saw a picture frame on my bedside table. The only problem is that he people in the picture are my ice parents...

Oh no.

"Who's that?" Lily asked as she pointed to the picture.

"Oh um...they are my...family friends..." I replied.

"Woah what's with all those fancy clothes, and OMG LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND!!! Where is this place!? Lily yelled with a huge smile on her face.

I didn't know how to reply.

But I was so relieved as Percy came through the door and asked us to go eat, as we were walking Percy winked at me, I'll have to thank him for that.

"So...aren't you gonna finish what you were saying about that picture?" Lily asked.

I gave Percy a look, I hope he can help me answer Lily's non stop questions.

But luckily Lily's parents came just in time before I answer her.

"Oh my parents are here! You better make sure to answer my question tomorrow"

"Oh, yeah bye"

"Bye Crystal!" Lily said as she hugged me.

I know that she can be a little annoying at times, or maybe VERY annoying, but she is a good friend to have.

"Phew!" Percy exclaimed.

"Haha! But what will I say to her tomorrow?" I asked.

"Um tell her it was a photo shoot or something" Percy replied.

I laughed at that idea, but it's all I got!

{hey guys! Sorry the chapters are a bit short...I'm trying to make them as long as I can. Enjoy!!! :))}