Chapter 6

We saw the Ice castle, but it was a bit far, so we had to walk there. We walked and walked carefully cause the ground was ice, Annabeth slipped luckily I caught her, but it's ice so we all slipped.

We took a huge slip and finally reached the 'ice castle'.

I knocked on the door, my knuckle started to hurt, the door was frozen and hard. Then a maid opened the door and asked

"Who are you, and what are you doing here."

Grover and Annabeth both looked at me as if they were waiting for me to say something.

"Uh, my name is Percy Jackson..."

Before I could continue the maid shrieked and said

"PERCY JACKSON!? WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL" .

" So can I take my sister?" I asked.

"You will have to speak to the Queen and King about that... Come in" she replied

We walked on a path that lead us to a dining room, I saw the King and Queen sitting down, and I wasn't surprised to see them made of ice.

"Hello, Queen Diamond, and King Ice, I have a visitor that we have been waiting a long time to come" the maid said.

"Who is this boy?" the King asked.

The maid looked at me, as if she wanted me to say something.

" My name is Percy Jackson..."

The Queen interrupted me and smiled as she went to hug me.

"Your here for your sister aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied.

I saw this beautiful little girl coming down stairs.

"Is that her?" Annabeth whispered.

"Yes" the Queen replied.

"Who is this?" The little girl replied.

"Remember when I told you that you have a brother?" The Queen asked the little girl.

"Well, this is him, his name is Percy Jackson"

The Queen walked towards me and said "Percy, this is Crystal your long lost sister"

The Queens eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Why are you crying mum?" Crystal asked.

"Because, you are going to a new home with a new family, you won't be living with us anymore" explained the Queen.

Crystal started to cry as she hugged her mum and dad.

"I don't want to leave you" Crystal said.

"Me neither, but you can always come and visit okay?"

"Okay" Crystal replied.

I went to hug Crystal, she smiled a little, but she cried a lot. She wouldn't let go of her mum and dad's hand. She finally let go, and her parents said

"Goodbye Crystal"

"Bye... I love you..." She cried.

"We love you too" they replied.