Authors note!

Hello!

I firstly want to write about why my chapters are getting really short.

I have had so many assignments for school, and it was taking over my time because I spend all day after school doing homework. And I try so hard to update all the time, and make my chapters long.

But I really don't want to procrastinate too much.

But now I have completed all my assignments!!! And I'm ready to update ALL the time! I will add more descriptive things, and make my chapters longer. So I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say. :)

Next thing I want to do is..

THANK EVERYONE FOR 3.6k READS!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Literally every time I get home, from school I go to my wattpad. And I have so many people voting each chapter of my book. And it makes me smile, because everyone that votes and comments, makes my day, and inspire me to update all the time. My reads are increasing a lot and I want to thank all you amazing people! Keep voting don't stop, because the more votes, reads and comments I get the more I update. My goal now is 4k, let's see if we can get there.

Next thing is...

Thankyaaa @reneefuzzybunny for making my new book cover! I wanted an older girl on my book cover, and now I have it! :) xx

So yaaa, just wanted to ask you guys when do you think is a suitable chapter where I should end my book???

Not sure if I should do a sequel, because I am working on a new book which I will be publishing after this book ends.

Once again, thank you for all the support!!

Now my fingers hurt from typing, I'm trying to watch a movie while doing this...

xx

~~~ Sharlene