Chapter 16

Lily's POV

It feels good for someone to understand you for once, it's very hard to find people like that. I know Crystal is keeping something from me, but I want to give her time, it must be really big, I'm very curious to find out. I sat down on my desk, and started my homework. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey"

The voice was Crystal, she walked in and smiled.

"Crystal? How do you know where I live? Are you a stalker?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "not at all, I called your parents and asked them the address, I needed to talk to you..."

I sure hope it's the secret. But I don't mention it because I don't want to annoy her again.

"Well let's go outside and get fresh air" I suggested.

We opened the door which leads us to my garden, flowers and blossoms growing, and lovely unusual plants, I could feel the breeze and smell the beautiful roses, this is a good place for me to think about things that I could do better in, I sure accomplished one thing... Having a wonderful friend beside me.

"Let's go up there" I said pointing to the cubby house. We had to climb the tree to get there, to be honest, I usually sleep in the cubby house, it was where I spent most of my time when I cried or just wanted to think. It was just a plain wall cubby house, nothing special just pillows and a fort. We went to sit down inside the fort, and Crystal looked around, I could see the curiosity in her eyes.

"Well... This is a nice place actually" Crystal said.

You have no idea.

"It is, I spent my childhood in here, so are you going to tell me what you were saying earlier?" I asked.

Crystals POV

I'm finally doing this! I feel really bad about the things she told me, and the least I could do was tell her my huge secret. I could tell when she said 'this is where she spent her childhood'. This must be an important place for her.

Okay, I'm doing this, I am not running out, I'm saying my secret, she probably won't even believe me.

"Lily you know when you saw me turn into a... Phoenix?" I asked.

"Yes..." She said.

"That wasn't your imagination" I said.

I can't believe I just said that.

"What? I'm confused tell me what's going on?!" She asked.

"Okay... You will never believe me, but I am speaking the truth, you deserve to know" I said.

"Continue" she said.

"I'm an Ice Princess."

Well that was easier than I thought, but obviously she will think I'm crazy and a lier.

Lily's mouth was wide open, I know she wants to say something but she didn't.

"Okay, look you are going to think I'm crazy, but I'm an Ice Princess, that picture you saw in my room, that was me and my Ice parents. Then Percy came and I found out I am his long lost sister. I never wanted to leave, but I realised who my actual family was. You saw me turn into a Phoenix at school... When I get angry... As you saw I turned into a Phoenix. This is the truth, I was afraid to tell someone, I couldn't trust anyone, I knew you suspected things from me as soon as I walked into the classroom. So now you know the truth..." I honesty cannot believe I said this, what was I thinking?!

{heyyyyy LILY FOUND OUT!!! This chapter is short, but I wanted the next chapter to be Lily's POV, don't be a silent reader, keep ur votes and comments!!! xx}