Chapter 17

Lily's POV

I wanted to laugh so badly at what Crystal just said. So she is seriously telling me that she is an 'Ice Princess?' But still... There's no reason to not believe her, I did see her turn into a Phoenix so I do have proof. I'm just confused... I'm speechless. I have nothing to say, should I scream, or should I stay speechless?

"You don't believe me do you?" Crystal asked.

At this point I have no idea what I believe in.

"It's not that I don't believe you... I'm just finding this hard... Can I have some time alone?" I asked. I just needed time to think about this chaos, this is sounds so stupid and crazy, but I honesty need time to think.

"Yeah... Sure, I understand if you don't believe me, I just felt like I owe you the truth." Crystal said.

She went off, and I was alone in my garden. I sighed, I need to believe her, she wouldn't lie to me, I saw her turn into a Phoenix, and I saw the picture of her Ice parents. There is no reason to think she is lying to me. I stayed a while outside, just thinking to myself, I can't believe that Crystal is an Ice Princess, how am I supposed to believe that?!

It was getting dark, and the stars started to appear, so I thought I would go inside the house. I wish Crystal was with me right now, I would love to know about her life. She must have had so much friends, and for her to leave all that behind and meet a trashy person like me would be horrifying. I bet she secretly thinks I'm a weirdo. I put my earphones on and played some nice soft music to help me sleep. People say I have a bad taste in music, I prefer I like music that expresses my emotions when I am afraid to tell anyone my emotions. As if anyone would care, other than Crystal of course, and Jazzy... Well I actually forgot all about her!

I'll talk to her tomorrow maybe she will agree to forgive me. I got in my lovely warm bed and turned off my lights.

Bed.

The only think that you feel safe and warm in.

I need to thank the person that invented beds.

I'm hoping for the best for tomorrow, because I'm going to apologise to Jazzy, and well... Talk to Crystal about this whole Ice Princess stuff.

Crystals POV

As soon as I arrived home I told Percy about everything he said I did the right thing, I'm not so sure though. Lily will never believe me, but she should trust me enough to know I would never lie to her. She doesn't deserve a friend who lies. I just wanted to lay in my bed and sleep. Every time I go to sleep there is always something I need to think about. Now I understand why my Ice parents wouldn't let me out of the castle, reality is a nightmare! There are so many problems, and it's just so... Tiring!

"Goodnight Crystal." Mum said as she sat on my bed.

"Goodnight" I replied.

"Everything okay? I haven't really got the chance to know a little about what you have been up to."

"Yeah um nothing much has happened..." I lied.

"How's Lily?" She asked.

"Mum, I need to ask you something..." I said.

"Go on."

"I told Lily that I am an Ice Princess, and I'm not sure if she believes me... Do you think I did the right thing? She told me all her secrets and the least I could do is tell her about my life." I explained.

"Oh so you told her? Well honey I think you did a good thing, the decision is up you, if she is trustworthy then you have no reason to worry."

"Thanks, I'm just thinking about what happened today, I don't know if she will believe me..." I said.

"She doesn't have to believe you, you cannot force her into believing something, it's up to her if she wants to believe you." Mum explained.

"Okay, thanks I feel better I guess... Well goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight Crystal."

{haiiiiii, omg I'm sooooo close to 2k! I didn't think I would get this far, pleaseeeeeee keep voting and reading, also comment your fave character. Thanxxxx for everyone who has been supporting me to make more chapters. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo BAH BAIIIII. Ps; excuse my craziness}