Chapter 19

Jazzy's POV.

As I finally got a chance to talk to Lily without Crystal trying to suspect things from me, I can tell she knows that I'm taking Lily away from her.

"So... What's up?" Lily asked.

"Look... I wanted to hang out with you... Alone! You know... Let's ditch Crystal," I said.

"Um, no! Why don't you like her, she tries to be your friend... But your just so... Mean to her! Just be nice to her, what did she ever do to you?" Lily asked.

"I just want to be alone with you! Gosh it's always about Crystal, you left me with Brittany because you became friends again with Crystal, I was there for you to help you, and what do you do? You treat me like I never helped you with anything! Just forget about Crystal all she does is give you problems!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't you shutup! Crystal was right about you, your trying to pull me away from her, guess what it's not happening! You can't use people for your own good! Just leave us alone and find something better to do than pull people away from eachother," Lily yelled.

"Who said that I'm pulling you to away from eachother?!" I asked, but she didn't answer she just walked off to Crystal.

I hate Crystal so much, just you wait, she doesn't know what I'm going to do to her.

Crystal's POV

I heard Lily and Jazzy yelling at eachother, but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I'm hoping they now are in a fight because Jazzy is just ruining everything! I saw Lily walking towards me, and as she came she grabbed my arm and started pulling me away from where I was standing.

"Crystal I'm sorry about Jazzy... You were right about her," Lily said.

"I told you didn't I?" I said back.

"Anyways we really haven't got the chance to talk about your secret," Lily said.

"Maybe not here... Come over my house today, someone could hear us if we talk about it here," I explained.

"What secret huh?!" We heard a voice say.

We both turned around and it was Jazzy!

Oh great.

Just perfect.

"Nothing, why do you have to know everything?! Just leave us alone!" I said.

"Oh no need to tell me, I'll get Lily to tell me," she said with that ugly smirk on her face.

"We are hiding nothing, and even if we were, no one would want to trust someone like you, I bet even Brittany kept stuff from you because you aren't trustworthy," Lily said.

"Yeah yeah, calm down I was asking a simple question, I'll find out don't worry," Jazzy said.

Luckily the bell rang, and she walked off.

"That was close," I whispered.

"Very," Lily agreed.

We went off to class, we had music with Miss Ali, she was actually my favourite teacher, she's sweet, funny, and every quality that you would look for in a teacher. She always lightens up my mood, especially when Jazzy gets in my way.

We sat down on the ground and Miss Ali explained what song we are playing on the keyboard.

Yes! Keyboard! It's basically the only instrument I know how to play. I used to play it a lot in the Ice Castle.

"Okay, class we will be practising 'stay with me', by Sam Smith," Miss Ali said.

The class cheered and whispered to eachother, me and Lily were excited too, I love learning new songs on the keyboard.

"Alright, pick your partners and get started, the music sheets will be on the keyboard you choose," Miss Ali explained.

Lily grabbed my hand and we ran to our favourite keyboard, and sat on the chairs.

"I love this song!" Lily said.

"I've never heard it before... You know why," I winked.

Jazzy's POV

I saw Lily and Crystal giggling and having fun at the keyboard while I was alone, with no idea what to do! I walked over to Lily and made Crystal fall off her chair.

"Hey Lily!" I said.

"How could you do that!" She said as helping Crystal up.

"What did I do?" I said.

Miss Ali came walking towards us, "guys, get to work!" She said.

"Miss Ali! Jazzy made me fall off my chair," Crystal said.

Miss Ali gave me a disappointed look and said, "Jazzy, come with me, don't go near them if your trying to hurt them!"

"She's lying! I would never do that to Crystal!" I lied.

"Nice try, I already saw you, so for pushing your classmate off her chair, and lying to a teacher, you will be getting detention! Also instead of playing the keyboard, I'll let you do some paper work," Miss Ali said.

I guess there's no point in arguing with a teacher...

I walked off with Miss Ali to do my stupid paper work.

This is so unfair, I head Lily and Crystal giggling amongst themselves.

Stupid teachers.

Stupid Crystal.

Stupid everything!

{GUYSSSS OMG!!! I got 1997 reads!!! That means if I get 3 more reads I'll have 2000 reads!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! Always keep voting, reading and commenting! xx}