Chapter 20 - A Mission Of Courage

{Anara's POV}

"You can't be serious." I replied in shock.

"It's for your safety girls." Miss Feragonda said.

"To hell with safety!" Miraj announced "I'm fighting them!"

"You're staying right here and that's that!" Griselda exclaimed.

"Well then how exactly are they going to get defeated!?" Lunace sream-yelled "The Potentia Plant is the strongest plant in ALL of Linphea. Who knows what they can do with that sort of energy!"

"This isn't open for discussion ladies." Miss Miran replied raising her eyebrows.

"Well, it should be." Lanasha pointed out. Are these girls insane!?

"Except it isn't." Miss Feragonda exclaimed.

"Screw this! I'm fighting them." Miraj stood up and started storming out the door. Thankfully Lanasha was sitting right beside the door and grabbed her arm.

"Don't even think about it girl." Lanasha said "It is too dangerous to go. For now anyway."

"Hm." Miraj said sitting back down. "Well they're just going to keep getting stronger. It's better for us to fight them now!"

"Well why don't we wait for Sahpiro to wake up?" Lunace suggested.

"But how long will that take? Do we even know how she got knocked out in the first place?" Lanasha asked.

"I have been trying to figure it out" The nurse who suddenly appeared again said. "But I haven't got far"

"There is still the possibility she won't wake up" Draine once again said. I looked at Aronn out the corner of my eye, and I noticed Miraj did too...

"Hm." Miss Miran said. "But you do realize that is comepletely irrational and impossible."

"And can't she not die anyway?" I asked

"No, Sahpiro can - by technicallity." She swiftly replied "It's very complicated."

"Whatever." Lanasha rolled her eyes "We still have to fight them, regardless of the fact she's awake or not!"

"You got a plan then?" Asked Dale

"Yes. I do - well sort of..." Said Lanasha "If Liracea and Electria wanted the artifacts we all clearly have, they're obviously strong enough to do damage. Why don't we just use that power against them?"

"Small problem with that plan Lanasha...." Lunace spoke up. 

"Yes?" She snapped back

"We have to erase the Potentia Plant's power before that could work...and to do that we have to find it."

"So? We just attack them...right?" Lanasha was afraid of her own question, I could tell by her voice.

"But what kind of witch would carry a flower around with them?" Miraj interrupted.

"It's not a flower, it's a plant!" Replied Lunace, with emphasis on the word plant.

"Same thing." She shot back

"No - they aren't." 

"What's the difference then miss know-it-all?"

"GUYS!" I yelled. "We are getting absolutely nowhere."

"Okay, they don't have the plant with them. So where would they keep it?" Aronn spoke for the first time in a while.

"The Cave!" Lanasha excaliamed...very loudly.