Chapter 16 - A Small Detail We Might Have Forgot

Liracea and Electria now landed on the edge of the cliff. What are they doing? It better not be stupid!

"What are you doing?" Miraj asked hastily

"If we can't have these artifacts, nobody can!" Liracea replied, it was just then I noticed that they were floating in front of them. The morphix box, the golden flute, the emrald necklace and the dragon statue.

"YOU'RE THROWING THEM OFF THE CLIFF?" Lanasha yelled

"At the bottom of this exact cliff is the underrealm. We have friends there who can 'destroy' them for us." Electria said.

"You wouldn't dare!" I replied

"It's not our fault, it's whoever entrusted you five stupid fairies with them in the first place!" Liracea hissed.

"MMMmmmm...no. Give us the artifacts back. RIGHT NOW!" Lanasha yelled.

"Too late!" Liracea said dropping the artifacts off the edge.

"NO!" Miraj said diving in.

"Wait up!" I yelled going after her. There was no way she could get all four in time.

We flew as fast as we could to catch them, but it wasn't working. They had a faster falling speed than we did.

"Air boost!" I struggled to get out - but the spell had worked, I was now even faster and I could catch up to them!

"Got them!" I said as I catched onto them, but unfortunately I only grabbed two and the others were still falling into the underrealm.

"Morhpix Path!" Miraj yelled making a path with her magic which managed to catch the other two artifacts.

"Yes! We got them!" I said flying back up. "Wait...were are they?" I asked, Liracea and Electria were gone!

"Huh?" Miraj said appearing next to me holding the Morphix box and that golden flute thing.

"They transported away, as soon as you two dived it. I already tried tracking them, and they were still unfindable." Anara replied.

"So...what now?" Lunace asked.

"We have the artifacts back so..." Lanasha began "We go back to Alfea?"

"Yeah. Let's go..." I said trailing off.

"Where's the ship?" Anara asked

"See....about that....we have no idea!" Arnold said "I put the ship on autopilot before I jumped out so it....kind of went to Red Fountain. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaannnnddddd.....we have no way of communication."

"So, we have to walk back?" Lanasha asked, looking very unimpressed.

"Yeah, basically that." Luke replied.

"Well, it's Saturday. Miss F probably got rid of our 'prohibation' because she just let us go on this mission and the weather is nice so I'm going hicking, if anyone wants to join me!" I said walking off in the opposite direction.

 "You crazy? There could be monsters out there!" Aronn said "I probably should come..."

"Whatever." I replied

---

"You know Aronn, it's been like 20 minutes and I haven't seen a single monster." I said swiftly

"Yes, and you've been lying to me ever since I met you!" Aronn replied with a slight angry tone.

"When did I...WATCH OUT!" I screamed as a monster I could barely see lunged towards him, but he thankfully got out of the way.