Chapter 12 - Miraj, The Fairy From Andros

Note: You can skip all the stuff about earning the transformations, the only reason I added it is because it is vital a lot later in the story.

Note 2: I bet you have questions about the witches...they'll be explained soon enough ;)

Note 3: I added a little extra part in chapter 9 ♪♫

---

I picked up the phone and looked at the text.

"HI :)" it said, okay, that was random

"How did you get my number?"

"Draine"

"How did he get my number?"

"Miraj" Wait, why did Miraj give him my number?

"Oh." I heard Miraj call me so I replied "Also, I have to go"

"Yeah?" I asked walking out.

"Tell her!" Lanasha jumped up and down

"Well..." Miraj said "Draine and I-"

"Are dating, yeah I know." I cut her off.

"How?" Lunace asked

"I just guessed. I can read you like a book Miraj." I said and she just hugged me. "Anyway...we have to get to our next class."

---

We were suprisingly early for our class on transformations.

"Hello girls!" The proffesor said. "In case you were wondering today we are working on how to earn transformations we have learnt about."

Soon everyone else arrived and we started.

"Okay, we will start with the Healing branch. To earn your Plantix, the first transformation, you have to understand the healing powers of nature, and harmonize and unite with it. To earn the Remedyix, you have to sacrifice everything in your power of healing to save someone, and finally, to earn your Healix, you must fully unite with your powers of healing. Now, onto the next branch, the branch of Destiny. The first transformation, Phycix, is earned by challening your thoughts to understand things better. Then comes Telephix, you earn it by mentally linking with those you care and love for when all hope is lost. Finally, Destinix, is earnt by using your powers to save people, or things, by altering the future, past or present. Now, onto the branch of True Power, the first, Truthix is earnt by destiny, if you are powerful, strong, dependant, honest and modest there is a special 'artifect' that will unlock your power. Magicix [Ma-gish-ix] is earned by a similar way, but at the same time different. If you channel your magic to help people, you will earn it. To earn the last one, Powerix, which is one of the most powerful transformations in existense, you must use your untimate power, yourself. Now, the magic of wonder branch. Believix is achieved by making people believe in magic, Harmonix is [to be edited with the actual way to earn it, because I have no idea yet]. The final one, Sirenix, is earnt by [also to be edited...sorry.] Like I said, nobody knows how to achieve the branch of death transformation, so we won't be covering that."

I shot my hand up.

"Yes, Sahpiro?"

"Well...there is actually a book in the Alfea Archives on it. Miss Feragonda told me."

"Hm, interesting. Well, then, after class I'm assigning you and your 'team' to find it."

Wait...what?

"Wait...what?" Anara mimiced my thoughts exactly

"You five can go to the archives and find it."

---

After class, we went to Miss F to get permission to go to the archives to find this damn book. But to do that we had to skip our next class.