Chapter 3 - Dangerous Twists

I didn't know any fire blocking spells!

None. None at all. I learnt some for my other elements. I had many advanced ones for my energy power. But not a single for fire.

"Sahpiro, were waiting!" The teacher called

I flew up. I dodged the first three. I knew I couldn't do that for long or I'd fail. I decided I would have to hit the orbs, possibly stopping or destroying them.

The next three came towards me at the same time, leaving me a few seconds to be able to hit them. They were destroyed! But it still wouldn't be enough, I had to be able to block them, and I had an idea.

I would create flames in front of me, just sitting there. If I could blow them up I could convince them it was a block spell. I had to try it.

Suddenly 1, 2, wait...6! 6 orbs were heading toward me. I quickly made a barrier. It was a small barrier but it blocked 5 of them, though one did hit me in the left leg. I kept this up for the next five minutes.

"Okay Sahpiro, you're done, you scored 65 points, and you missed blocking 5 of them, pretty good!"

---

Later, after class we were back at our dorm, with Anara blabbering on.

"If your an Enchantix fairy shouldn't you have done better?" She said "I got a 90 and I'm only a charmix!"

"Anara, I don't think she cares what you think!" Lanasha interrupted but Anara completely ignored her.

"How did you get your enchantix anyway?" She blabbed. Even I didn't know how to answer that. Okay, maybe I did, it's complicated. But either way I wasn't going to tell her. But there was something I noticed, Anara stopped dead after she asked the question, like, she didn't mean to ask. Weird.

"Look, Anara, stop being a brat. It is very rude!" Miraj yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"If it is stopping you from being rude I can"

"I’m a princess, you have no authority over me"

"Here we go with the bratty attitude again!" Lanasha yelled

"I am not a brat!"

"Are too"

"No, I'm not"

"Just because Sahpiro is stronger than you is no excuse for being rude!"

"I WASN"T BEING RUDE"

"YES YOU WERE"