Chapter 18 - The Storm Of Destruction

The next morning we decided to go shopping. We were to lazy to use public transportation to get there so we just decided to teleport via Lanasha.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" I asked

"I need to pick up some new clothes!" Anara replied

"Same here." Lanasha said, and I turned to Lunace and Miraj.

"Uh...I need to get some decorations for my room. I have none." Miraj said

"I'm going with you." I replied "I need stuff too."

We all looked at Lunace

"I'm...I'm gonna go off on my own for a bit, I have some stuff to do." We then split up.

---

"What about this one?" Miaj asked me holding up a small fountain.

"Sure, if you want it." I replied. I was looking around the shop. It had a lot of furniture and stuff, but I didn't really like any of it.

"What are you getting?" Miraj asked me.

"I don't know...I can't think of anything I like." Was my reply.

"Why don't you get this?" Miraj was holding up some sort of poster paper, which was blank.

"Uh...Miraj...it's blank!"

"No, you can use magic stuff to edit it. Like placing text, adding pictures...y'know that stuff!"

"Okay then, I'll get it!"

---

(Lanasha's POV)

"Question - what exactly are these dresses for?" I asked Anara, who was holding 4 dresses in her hand.

"I don't know. If something big - like a formal event happens, we all need to look good. The blue one is for Miaj, the orange for me, the red for you and the green for Lunace. I just don't know what colour to get Sahpiro. Black reflects death - but it isn't her style." She replied.

"Pink?" I offered

"Maybe" Anara looked around. There were heaps of fancy outfits here. I tagged along after I got all my stuff from another shop.

"Wait...you're a princess, so don't you have access to heaps of dresses anyway?" I really do not know why I asked that.

"Well, true, but I'm not going all the way to Domino just for a couple dresses I can get here" she then picked up a dress. "This is perfect for Sahpiro!"

---

After we payed for all the dresses, we walked outside to find Aronn and Draine.

"Hey!" Draine said "Have you seen Miraj anywhere?"

"She went off with Sahpiro. I can't remember where." Was it just me or did Aronn only start paying attention when I said 'Sahpiro'...? Eck, whatevs.

"So she's here?" Draine asked. I looked at Anara, who grabbed her tracker.

"Tracker. Find Miraj, fairy, 16." The 3d grid zoomed to like, 50 meters away, and Miraj was getting something to eat from some bakery.

"Okay thanks. Also where did you get that?" Draine asked

"Somewhere. Digitelle." Anara replied. I couldn't tell if she was lying or not

"Anyway, if you're going to see her - buy her something. She likes gifts..." I said, and they walked off.

"How did you know that?" Anara looked at me.

"We're sisters - remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oops. I forgot." She blushed from her own stupidity.