Chapter 11 - Lunace, The Princess from Linphea - Part 2

Okay, sorry 'bout the short delay for this chapter... :-3

---

I was about to fly off when I heard voices behind me. I turned around and saw Aronn, Luke, Arnold and Dale.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" Aronn asked.

"Mission. You?" I replied

"Mission. Though Draine was too sick to come." Aronn said

"...Wheres Lanasha?" Luke asked

"Lanasha, Anara and Miraj had to study" Lunace said.

"Okay, well do you girls need some help?" Arnold asked

"Well sure, by the way this is-" I began

"I'm Summer!" Summer said

"I'm Digitelle" Digitelle added

"Well, I'm Dale, this is Arnold, Aronn and Luke!"

"Nice to meet you!" Digitelle said excitedly.

"Well...um..." Lunace was very quiet "Should we go into the cave...?" She didn't have as much confidence in her voice as before, I wonder if it had anything to do with the guys presense.

"Well, sure..." Dale said looking at her. So me, Lunace, Summer and Digitelle flew off into the cave while the guys ran. I almost felt sorry for them. ALMOST.

I was very familiar with flying through caves. My last mission was full of it. Ever since I got to Alfea, there has been a lot of repitition in my life. Not saying there wasn't before, though. I guess my life is made to be boring. Just going to school, using only 1/5th of my magic, going on missions that always lead me to be flying through caves. And even so, why am I always the one who is chosen for these missions? I'm no different from any other fairy. Is Miss F expecting me to be the leader of the so-called 'new Winx Club' since the old ones have grown up? I guess I shouldn't dwell on this now.

"Guys!" Summer hissed "Stay comepletely still, I can hear something up ahead." We all stopped to listen. I could hear voices...there was at least two of them. They sounded crackly, horrid and evil. The voices...they were muttering something. Suddenly I heard footsteps, coming towards us!

"What do we do?" Luke hissed

"We can't really hide!" Summer said back

Suddenly, we heard voices with the footsteps. Since they were closer I could start to make them out.

[Bold is the 1st Witch, Italic is the 2nd Witch.]

"So, the plan is finally working. Linphea will finally crash and burn."

"Yes, sister. Our plan will work."

"Wait. I sense-"

"MAGIC!"

"Who dare comes into our cave! Show youselfs!"

They were going to find us. I don't know how strong those...witches were.

"We have to get out of here!" Lunace whispered to me.

"How?" I replied. Suddenly I was hit by a blast of dark energy.

"Fairies!" One of the witches screamed.

"Uh...witches? I'm outta here!" Summer said

"Me too" Digitelle replied, they both flew off

"Ah! Wait up!" The guys ran with them. So now it was just

"Ditchers!" I yelled "FIRE SPHERE!" The spell hit one of them. She had dark purple hair, black robes and red boots. Her face was evil and nearly lifeless and she was wearing way too much makeup. The spell did absolutely nothing, so she must of been very powerful.