Chapter 13 - Sahpiro, The Fairy From Domino?

"Girl! You did it!" Lanasha screamed "You got your enchantix!"

I was confused "But...how? You guys aren't from the same realm..."

"Enough with the silly explinations. We already have one of the artifects, so Miraj - give us the morphix box!" Liracea yelled.

"Never. Morhpix Beam!" Miraj was a lot stronger and faster now. 

"Dark Barrier!" Liracea protected herself swiftly.

"Fire Strike!"

"Musical Blast!" 

None of our spells were working. This was hopeless!

"Look, give us what we came for and we will leave." Liracea said "And since it will take forever to get it from Miraj, we'll take what we want from you" They turned to me.

"I have no idea what you want." I said snidely, hoping my plan would work.

"Yes you do you little-" Liracea obviously wasn't refused often, so she started fuming.

"Calm down princess!" Miraj smiled, obviously catching up to my idea

"Oh shut up...fairies" Liracea was pissed.

Get ready to fly girls...

"Y'know Liracea, you could really use face cleanser!" I laughed

"WHAT....I'll get you faries!" Liracea screamed but we flew away as fast as possible. We twisted and turned through cloud tower until we lost them.

"Nice thinking Sahpiro!" Miraj said

"Where are the others?" Lanasha asked.

"We have to find them!" I said. "They were looking for us...earlier."

"How would you know?" Miraj snapped towards me

"Anara has a mental link with me - only me, because we are from...the same realm." I replied, knowing I lied.

"Well can you ask her where they are?" Lanasha turned to me

"Uh..."

"Sahpiro!" Anara yelled in my mind

"Anara - where are you guys?"

"Were on the staircase just outside the tower. All the witches are starting to evacuate! Have you found Liracea and Electria yet?"

"We just got away from them. Oh - Miraj got her enchantix..."

"How did she do that?"

"I don't know. She said she'd explain later. Were coming now!"

"Guys - follow me, I know where they are!" We flew off, through the corridors of Cloud Tower.  

"...I hope there okay..." Lanasha looked thoughtfull. We flew for a while and after decideding we had absolutely no idea how to get out of this place we just casually smashed a few windows to fly out of.

"Sahpiro! Lanasha! Miraj! Over here!" Lunace yelled, and we flew over towards her.

"Status report. What happened?" Bloom asked - when did she get here?

"Well, after we were informed that Lanasha was taken me and Miraj went to find her, and Liracea & Electria attacked us and kept saying stuff about the Morphix box and other stuff..." I really was not speaking logically. "We only just got away..."

"The Morphix Box?" Bloom snapped to Miraj "Did they get it?" 

"No. We only managed to just get away - they said they already had one artefect taken..." Miraj slowly turned to Lunace "...From you Lunace"