(Kyle Pavone) smut: just you

You take the lead when Kyle accuses you of cheating.

--x--

"You can't lie to me (y/n)!!" "You're right Kyle, I can't, so I don't know why the fuck you insist I'm cheating on you!" You yell at your boyfriend, Kyle Pavone. The two of you have only been dating for just under two months now.

You were in the middle of baking some cookies for him with your highschool friend Tyler, who's gay by the way, who came by to dropped off some chocolate chips for the cookies. But when Kyle walked through the door and saw Tyler, he started spinning the most ridiculous story of how you've been cheating on him.

"Then what the fuck was he doing here!?" Kyle steps closer to you, hoping to use his height to intimidate you but you're a strong character and he's in the wrong. You sigh, calming yourself down and speaking slowly, "Kyle... Tyler came over to drop off some chocolate chips for the cookies," you raise the bag of chocolate chips for emphasis. "Are you telling me he came all the way over here just for chocolate chips?" You roll your eyes, "he owns a bakery, Kyle. I'd rather get chocolate chips from him than have to buy them at the store! Why are you acting like this?"

Kyle scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief, then turns to the door with his car keys but you grab his arm, spinning him around to face you. Before he can process, your lips are on his forcefully. You pull away slowly, watching his reaction. He opens his eyes again, "is that how you kiss Tyler." Your anger rises up again and you slam his back against the nearest wall, attaching your lips again. You pry his mouth open with your tongue and plunge, the moment you do you find tongue in the middle of the most aggressive fight of its life.

After a while you finally pull away for some much needed air, "must I show you that I only love you?" You growl in a dark, seductive voice. Kyle raises an eyebrow, never having seen the dominant side of you before, not that you're very submissive, you're just not very dominant.

You don't wait for a response as you rip Kyle's shirt open, the buttons flying in all different directions. You slide it off his shoulders, allowing your hands to roam his body freely. You feel Kyle's hand in your hair and his chest vibrate in a satisfied hum when you take his nipple in your mouth, fiddling with the other between your fingers. After leaving a few hickies on his chest you move to his neck, not taking long to find his spot. You know you've found it when his head tilts back and a moan bellows from his throat.

You feel heat replacing your anger as you push your hips closer, feeling something poke you. You look up into his eyes as your hand hovers above his bulge, "do you still think I cheat on you?" You mentally pat yourself on the back when it comes out seductive instead of hurt. He looks down at you, his eyes just as dark as yours, "and what if I do?" Your eyes narrow and you notice his breath hitch when you press harder against his bulge and start rubbing, "then I'm just gonna have to make sure that by the end of the night you'll never doubt me again."

In a one swift, fluent motion you've unbutton his jeans, pull them and his underwear down, and curled your lips around his length. His hand finds your hair as you slowly tease the tip, running your tongue along his slit and feeling him shudder. He squeezes your hair a little "I'm mad at you, don't be a tease." You roll your eyes and stand, "excuse me? If anyone's got a right to be mad I think it's me." Kyle's having none of it as he smashes your lips together bruisingly and then bends down and picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.

-x-

Your back hits the bed with a bounce and Kyle straddles your hips, grinding his bulge against your sex forcefully. You bite and suck away at his chest again, being sure to leave marks in your wake.

You pull away momentarily when Kyle pulls your top over your head. You reattach your lips but to his neck, sucking on the already blue and purple mark on his slightly tanned skin. He moans and grinds down harder, coaxing a moan from you as well.

You decide it's enough foreplay, flipping over so he's on the bottom. You slide off his already open jeans along with yours, finding his length throbbingly hard. You hover above him then lean forward to look him in the eye, "are you ready to apologise for those outrageous accusations?" He stares at you through dazed, foggy eyes and shakes his head, "sluts don't get apologies." You pout and sit back up again, "then I think one orgasm isn't gonna cut it." Before he can respond you allow yourself to drop onto him, burying him in you in one swift move. His back arches and his head falls back and your legs quake at the size of him.

"Fuck babe you're tight." You place your hands on his chest, "that's because I don't fuck around," you've only had sex together twice before and it's been almost two weeks since the last time. You start grinding your hips back and forth, establishing a rhythm, satisfied by the moans spilling out of his mouth. He sits up and slams your lips together and this new angle hits your spot every time. You worry you might finish before he does... and we can't have that now can we.

Relief when you feel his legs shake a little, he's close. You start to pick up the pace and Kyle's hips thrust up to meet you. "Shit babe I'm close." He says into your shoulder. He bites down on your neck which sends a wave of pleasure that almost has you climax but you hold it just a moment longer. You feel Kyle's legs twitching again and you release, your flexing around him triggering his release. He grunts, gripping your thighs tightly, helping you move slowly as you ride out your highs.

You flop next him watching him catch his breath, "well?" Kyle shakes his head. You sit up, "I know you know you're wrong Kyle, all I ask is that you apologise." You flop back down, staring up at the ceiling. Fuck he can be so stubborn sometimes. You slide your hand over his chest, memorising him inch by inch. You circle his belly button, swallowing a smile when you feel him tense, so ticklish. You continue your path down to his hips then around his length, massaging him gently. "(Y/n)... no..." "aww but you're already hard." You notice him blush and pick up speed, running your thumb over his slit. You tighten your grip and his hips involuntarily buck into your hand. You feel him twitch in your hand so you slow down, earning a whine. "Please (y/n)." "Please what Kyle?" "Let me cu.m" you shake your head, adopting an inconsistent rhythm he can't keep up with, "not until you say it."

He removes your hand from him and flips you onto your back, pinning your hands above your head, "I was wrong to think you'd cheat on me. I should've trusted you." You smirk but it's wiped off your face when Kyle slams into you, staring you down with intense, passionate eyes.

"So did you admit it just so you could fuck me or are you actually sorry?" You mumble into his chest. He kisses your forehead, "I meant it." You spend another moment in comfortable silent. "It's just... I love you." You're caught off guard, this is the first time he's said it, you've wanted to say it but you've been afraid that it's too early in your relationship and you didn't want to scare him off. You search his eyes to see if there's a hint of anything that would suggest otherwise but find nothing but love and truth. "I... I love you too." He pulls you closer, locking your legs and leaning his chin on your head.

"By the way, babe" "hmm?" "Tyler's gay."