Loceit One Shot

Soo for the 100 mark I'm making a loceit one shot so here ya go-

It was 1 in the morning and Deceit couldn't sleep. He felt as though all of the other sides hated him. He was a dark side after all. But why did it start bothering him now?

He began to think about everything and started to cry, trying to quiet his sobs to no avail.

Logan was walking back from the kitchen after making some more coffee when he heard sobs coming from his lovers room and instantly became worried.

He knocked on the door "Love? Is everything alright?"

"y-yeah everything's fine Lo." he lied. Logan decided to enter anyway and was glad he did.

Deceit was curled up, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

Logan frowned and quickly walked forward, hugging deceit.

"Don't lie to me, okay, my little snake?" Logan combed his fingers through his hair soothingly.

Deceit nodded and hurried his face in his chest. "I-i feel like everyone hates m-me.." he sobbed.

Logan's heart broke "no one hates you, strawberry."

Deceit just held Logan closer.

Logan hummed quietly and laid both if them down again, covering Deceit with his blanket.

"I'm not going anywhere, and if the others wish to harm you, I'll stop them. Please sleep." Logan reassured him.

Deceit nodded and slowly fell asleep, his facial expression relaxing. He looked peaceful in his sleep.

Logan smiled softly and kissed his forehead, falling asleep as well.

250 words
Hope this is alright. I'm not that good with writing one shots. 😅
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay true!! Stay you!!
PEACE OUT!

Edit - 06/03/21 y'all, why did i allow younger me to write? I'm so glad ive improved djid-