Words hurt worse than stones

Deceit saw Logan begin to listen to what was most likely an audio book as he plugged in his earbuds.

~•~

Deceit saw the school approaching and he sighed. He hunched over more and stuck to the walls so he had less chance of being kicked or noticed.

He reached his locker and took what he needed from it, leaving everything else in his locker. Afterwards, Deceit walked to his classroom and sat in the back, he saw Logan walk in and watched him sit in the front until he heard some snickers from others, he quickly tuned away and hid his head.

~•~

After maybe 5 minutes of peace a paper hit his head. He picked it up and opened it, the crinkling of the paper seemingly warning him that it wouldn't be anything good. He opened the paper and read the two messages on there.

"slithered into anyone's pants ugly snake"

And

"go kill yourself fat whore."

He crumpled it again and calmly left the room, beginning to run as the door to the classroom closed. He headed for the nearest empty bathroom.

~•~

He reached the bathroom and ran into a stall sobbing. He hadn't realized Logan had seen him and soon walked had started to walk after him.

Deceit heard the door open and held his breath, putting a hand over his mouth to stifle his sobs he closed his eyes tightly and waited for the person to leave.

"hello? I know you are in here, apologies if you would not like to be bothered, although I was worried when you left the classroom."

Deceit held his breath, he could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was the same voice that always won the spelling bee, the one who always aced school projects, the one who always taught something to the teachers and wasn't afraid to correct any of them, and the one who was a natural at giving presentations.

It was Logan.

324 words
I gave up on that writing schedule-i already have many small chapters written out. Should make them longer or keep them like this and update more often?

Edit - past me really didn't know how to write long chapters, this bitch didn't know about time skips or something? 06/02/21