Fear Reigns...

Deceit had been watching them talking during lunch for a little while and his eyes widened as he saw Logan hand Virgil a note. "Oh no... Did he tell?" He bit his lip anxiously.

He saw Virgil's eyes widen as he read the note. He saw Virgil swinging his head around to try and find Deceit. Deceit tried to shrink and disappear.

Virgil finally spotted him and began to walk over, catching the attention of everyone in the lunch room.

Roman and Logan followed.

Deceit's breathing became uneven as everyone started whispering and watching him and the three others. He stood up shakily and ran out of the lunch room.

He heard someone shouting and was suddenly shoved against a locker and held there by someone. He was freaking out and hyperventilating, about a second away from having a panic attack.

"Let go of him!"

Roman.

"We will call the office!"

Logan.

"What the fuck did you do know snake?!"

Virgil...

Deceit shook as the student let go if him and ran off, he turned to face Virgil and he shrank. Virgil looked at him as though he would murder him.

"i-i don't know what y-you mean.." deceit stuttered out. Virgil snarled at him and Roman quickly came up and pulled virgil away from deceit to calm him.

Logan came forward "I found you." he crossed his arms "why did you not want to tell me who you were?"

"because I don't need help."

"damn straight(gay)you don't." virgil scowled with one of Roman's arms wrapped over his shoulders, pulling him close.

Deceit looked away uncomfortably. Virgil scoffs "what? Still haven't moved on? Well maybe you should have thought before cheating."

Deceit sighed "what do you three want.. Especially you Virgil."

294 words
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay true!! Stay you!!
PEACE OUT!