He's not gay..

Deceit sighed as he looked up at his ceiling, it was 7:10 AM and he hadn't slept at all during the night. He didn't want to get up, he turned to face his wall, falling into the hole that were his thoughts again.

As his clock showed it was nearing 7:20 he finally decided to get up, his eyes were empty, but if you really looked closely, you could see the sadness in his eyes that he tried to keep hidden from everyone, sadly, it worked, he felt like no one cared. He climbed out of bed and got dressed before going downstairs.

"hi.." Deceit mumbled to his parents and waited for a response from them, when none came he sighed. He brushed his teeth and hurried out of his house. He closed the door and began his walk down the street. Deceit kicked a rock as he walked to school, passing Logan Blueberry's house he slowed down for a few moments.

He saw Logan leave his house and quickly began to walk again, hoping Logan hadn't seen him, he walked with his head down as Logan walked passed him. He looked up at Logan for a moment and saw Logan glance at him briefly.

'HE LOOKED AT ME! RED ALERT! ABORT MISSION! AHHH' his thoughts raged. He pulled his hood over his head to hide his blushing face from Logan. He probably had all the girls in school chasing after him and Roman already anyway.

And besides he isn't gay...

.....Right?

254 words
Hey guys! So I started another story. As you can see, these chapters are short so I may be able to get out a lot of them (maybe once a week) "Unexpected" will still be updated once a month and I may start posting some poems again. Remember to Comment Follow and Vote!
Stay true! Stay you!
PEACE OUT!

Edit-so I'm editing out my name from the outro, but also wtf was "Unexpected?" I don't remember-. 06/02/21