....is the only way to feel.

Deceit woke up, still on the floor with the pieces of the ceramic plate next to him.

He sat up slowly, he picked up the food from the floor, a sandwich and a mostly spilled cup of water from the floor and began to eat.

Luckily he had eaten a bit before so he wasn't too hungry, although he wish he had more water.

He stood to try and open the door. He tried the doorknob and sighed "locked from the outside.." he muttered.

He began to pick up the pieces of the ceramic plate and threw them in his trash bin.

He had gotten a few cuts on his hand as he accidentally touched the Sharper edges and he watched them bleed, his wrists began to itch and he felt the urge to cut.

He took his razor that he hid and sit even lines down his arms, cutting five times on each arm.

He watched the blood trickle down his arm and didn't notice the jingle of keys and the door open until it was too late.

His dad was standing in the doorway. Deceit looked up at his dad "father I-" his dad interrupted him.

"Tch. Weak brat."

Deceit flinched as the door was slammed shut. He could feel his heart shattering even more as his dad only called him weak when he saw this.

He felt tears slipping down his cheeks and wiped them, smearing a bit of blood on his face.

He cleaned the wounds and wrapped them. He then cleaned his face and let out a shaky breath before starting on his homework.

269 words
I'm not sorry- (comment what ship(s) you would like a one shot of!)
Comment!
Vote!
Follow!
Stay true!! Stay you!!
PEACE OUT!