Chapter 20

A surge of engery releases through me, with the kiss. I don't even quite remember what happened, and why. All I know is, I felt something. Sparks, no. But, butterflies were having a party in my stomach. Niall slowly laid me down on the bed, still kissing me, he licks my bottom lip for entrance. I give in, letting him trace my mouth.

It was a craving, I couldn't let go of. A rush of happiness... A rush of adreniline... Something that made me feel something. Something other than sadness. 

Niall gets ontop of me and bends down kissing me with passion, and love. I want to remember this moment for all my life. Haha...

That's if I live for that long. Shut Up Tessa. Don't ruin this moment, because that's what you will do.

I open my eyes and Niall is looking down at me biting his bottom lip. His blue eyes focused on me. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" 

I let out a deep breath, and think quickly. "Yes." I smile. I mean how much would you actually be able to do this?  

Day Two.(Monday)

I grab some clothes; a loose see through sweater, with a tank top under, dark blue skinny jeans and my black converse. I curl my hair, and put some makeup on. I put mascara, face powder, and a bronzer on. I'm going for a natural look, but at the same time... Adding a few tints here and there.

I grab my book bag, and slip my iPod headphones in my ears. I put on one of my favorite songs on. 'Better Than Revenge' by Taylor Swift. I love that song. Oh, did I just say that?

I head out the door, and walk down the street to my school. I hear a car pull by me.

"Hop in!" Niall smiled. I giggled and got into the car. It's weird because in America I got used to the steering wheel on the left side, but I'm still getting used to the steering wheel being on the right side here. The differences were quite odd.

Niall turns up the radio, just as One Time comes on. He starts screaming. I'm not sure whether to find it funny he likes Justin Beiber or that he just 'fan guyed' about him. Just... Um...

School was okay, until some brat came up to me.

"How could you?!" "You're such a bitch! You got my boyfriend in fucking prison." she pushes me against the wall with force. Luckily, I've learned from years experience how to fight for myself. I slap her across the face and she pulls me to the ground. People crowd around. She punches me in the stomach. Honestly? She went too far, hitting where where I got shot. I pull her by the hair to one, get her off me. I punch her in the stomach, and push myself off the ground. I push people out of my way. What an amazing day.

Day Two.(Tuesday)

I walk in from another exhausting day of school, Niall following me in. "What do you want for lunch?" I ask followed by me sighing. He shrugs. "I can make it for us." I consider this. "How about we work together?" I smile. He agrees. We pull out four pieces of bread, and penut butter and jelly. I spread on the jelly, he does the other. Once we finish the sandwhiches we sit down on the couch, and eat them. We put on a movie. It's called 'Cyber Bullying'. It's quite sad because she tries to kill herself by O.D.ing. It slips my mind for a second, and leaves.

Day Three(Wednesday)

I was happy and content, because I had Niall. Though at the same time I had nobody. Some girls at school say, 'kill yourself. Nobody would care.' 'I dare you to do it' 'end the pain do it now'. Niall says they are just jealous, not to listen to them. But, it hurts. Painful words can't be solved by one person telling you nice words of comfort. If anything he could hate me.

Today, Niall asked me to be his girlfriend. I think I'm going to die. Because, this question makes me overwhelmed in happiness. I know he's not asking me to marry him, but it still makes me cry of happiness. Somebody does want me. And, he's the one I want to be wanted by. If that makes sense.

I hope he can make the pain go way. 

I've never actually had anybody like me and when I did I was in ninth grade and I lived in America and people thought I was cool because of my accent. 

I say yes, and kiss him again. I now know what to call us. It won't be called complicated or whatever but it'll be in a relationship.

That's the highlight of today.

Day Four(Thursday)

Nothing happened today. I might be getting more depressed again. I have everything I've ever wanted but I don't know. Maybe the magic is wearing off.

I take a shower and watch a movie about a girl who gets memories off her past and she was in a situationwhere her ex shoots her but that meant her whole past life is a fake. It's just really confusing.

Day Five(Friday)

Me and Niall drive up the mountains and watch the stars, they are so beautiful. Niall holds me and pecks me on the forehead. "I love you..." he'd whisper. I could hear the sincere in his voice, and know he wasn't lying. "Me too.." I'd whisper back.

Day Six(Saturday)

Me and Niall chill out playing Mario the old version on Nintendo. I beat him for the fifth time, and watch him freak out. "No fair! I'm a guy... I should win this." He pouts, but I kiss him and his mood changes. I laugh, because I'm teasing him.

Day Seven(Sunday)

My parents are being stubborn and won't let Niall come over because 'it's church day'. It annoys me, because I bet they wouldn't even care if he wasn't my boyfriend. Ugh. Complicated. I stay in my room all day being bored, when I slip out the window in my pajama shorts and tank top. I have my navy blue converse on as well. The air is cold, it always is in Dublin though. Almost always, atleast.

I walk to Niall's and knock on his door. He answer but looks confused.

"I thought you couldn't hang out?" He still looks confused.

"I convinced them." I shrugged. He bit his lip, "Um.. Well. I'm-" Just then Samantha slips by him and says, "What's taking you so long babe?" I shake my head, and run as fast as I could ignoring his calls.