Author's Note

So I feel it is necessary that I add this into the beginning of the book.

I wrote this when I was in 7th/8th grade *yikes* and there is a ton of cheesy and inaccurate statements throughout the book.

For one I will state if you get triggered by any of these please do not read this!
There is: Rape, bullying, self-harm, attempts at suicide, and I am not sure if I wrote this into the book but Eating disorders (making sure to include this just in case).

also one chapter it's like stating the her and harry were driving from Ireland(?) to England which was incredibly stupid as hell. Because I was very uneducated about the world then, and now I know you cannot simply just drive there... :/

in the same chapter I asked who the readers shipped more as if it was going to escalate any further with her and harry because it's obz a Niall fan fic. oh well!

read at you're own risk, it was very terribly written at the time as I didn't spend any time thinking of how the characters would feel/react. so please read at your own risk, I don't mind if you critique at all.

thank you for all the support on this book!
there used to be a sequel but I deleted it since it was almost as bad as the first.

but for real please do not read if you are triggered easily by any of the things listed.!

-empathist